Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

Price:$21.99+ Free shipping

on January 18, 2012
fast shipping,fun item! did you know when you turn it over, the center can be used for nachos and the 3 circles are for your beer!
on November 8, 2014
This is a Christmas gift for my grandson and I know he is going to LOVE IT! What a fun/functional thing to have on game day! He can either wear it or turn it over and have a bowl of chips and cups of dip at the ready, to enjoy during the game. I found it to be a well made, fun item to have to enhance the "Cheesehead" experience by being "one of them" as the Packers do their thing on the field.
on January 3, 2014
I'm a Bears fan but bought this for a Packers fan who had no way of acquiring one for himself. The item is made of dense yellow sponge foam rubber. The,,,, "hat" does have some weight to it and fits snugly on my head. I wear a 7 1/2 sized hat. With free shipping as an incentive, it is well worth the purchase price
on April 30, 2015
OK - Seems to be about the right price for a Cheesehead. The Cheeesehead is made of foam rubber that is fairly dense, but, flexible. It reminds me of the type of material that the mattress foam rubber toppers are made of. It can be used as a seat cushion also. When you take it off, on the underside there are spots in each of the 3 corners to hold a beverage. On the underside center section where you put your head, you can put other things like food or whatever else may fit there. It retains heat pretty well, so, if you are inside you will need to take it off to cool down.
on June 6, 2012
The Cheesehead is a classic item and this is the original and not a knock-off, which is great. However, the item arrived dirty and slightly torn. I do not doubt that the product I received is new, rather it looks like it was possibly damaged during shipping so it does not look like it is brand new. I understand that the material of which it is made makes it easy for it to tear and get dirty, but I feel that perhaps more care during packaging and perhaps some kind of protective wrapping could have prevented the damage. I purchased the hat as a gift and now have a dirty, torn birthday present to give.
on January 14, 2010
I love my Cheesehead Hat; it makes people happy, I can tell. It's not just about football, you know? It's a cultural thing.
on July 26, 2011
I have had several cheeseheads in my day... And through various mishaps, I've misplaced or destroyed them (okay, my cat did...) and I really felt like I needed to honor my team by replacing it - again.
Since it was several dollars cheaper through amazon, I opted to order here... and while it looks the same as the other ones I've had, the foam is, I don't know, mushier than the other ones. Its so mushy actually that just barely touching it leaves dents. It has the same "original cheesehead" emblems in the brim as my last one but I think it has to be second quality or something.
I don't have a problem with second quality stuff but just say so next time!
on October 6, 2015
Let me start this by saying I am a bears fan and bought this for my friends birthday who supports Greenbay. He loves it and it makes a great gift. As for me I destroyed the credit card that ordered this the next day. It was a traitor.
on September 6, 2014
I purchased this for a friend's granddaughter. Her grandfather called to say his little granddaughter seemed a little put-out when the packaged arrived, she thought it was a real slice of cheese. Her dad took it out of the box and handed it to her. She looked at it and started laughing and then put it on her head. He told me the parents will be sending us pictures. Yes, I would recommend this to anyone, children included.
on January 18, 2016
Glorious Mighty Mighty Green Bay Packers of Wisconsin were handed a storied franchise over 90 years ago. 13 world championships later they are still one of the best teams in the NFL!
Like God himself blessed the Green Bay Packers