Focus Foodservice Commercial Bakeware Stainless Steel-Sheet Pan, 1/2-Sheet
|Price:||$39.12 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Heavy duty commercial bakeware; half size sheet pan
- Heavy weight 20 gauge stainless steel for greater strength and durability; easy clean sanitary open bead edge
- Pan measures 13 by 18 by 1-inch
- Resistant to pitting and corrosion; won't effect taste or color of foods; NSF approved
- Wipe with soft dry cloth to clean; if needed, hand wash with hot water, mild soap and dry immediately
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Focus Foodservice Commercial Bakeware Stainless Steel-Sheet Pan, 1/2-Sheet
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$4.99|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Stainless Steel||Stainless steel|
|Size||1/2 sheet||13 inches x 18 inches x 1 inches||15 inches x 10 inches x 1 inches||Information not provided|
|Dimensions||1 inches x 13 inches x 18 inches||1 inches x 13 inches x 18 inches||0.75 inches x 16.25 inches x 11.25 inches||10.5 inches x 15.5 inches x 1 inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Size: 1/2 sheet
Top Customer Reviews
They are terrible! Definitely not commercial grade.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are the perfect size for my non-commercial sized oven. Very nice!Published 1 month ago by Kraig J Tolliver
I am very disappointed in this baking sheet, which appeared to be such high quality. It becomes bent and very distorted when it is used/heated (then returns to flat when cool. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amy
Good product. Heavier than I thought it would be, but nice.Published 6 months ago by Johanna K. Dehl
Great product, even though it twists and jumps in the oven. And had a small dent when I got it.Published 6 months ago by lorenzo
The packaging seemed good, but there is a gouge in the bottom of the pan, and a couple of scratches.
Also, I don't think it's a cake pan, more like a glorified cookie sheet. Read more