3.0 out of 5 stars Avarege guide, November 17, 2010
This review is from: Fodor's London 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
I bought this guide as a complement for my Europe guide. I wanted something more specific, but this guide was a little disappointing, although it has a lot of information about the city, it's content isn't rich as I expected.
That's my first Fodor's guide, I've already used the guides from Lonely Planet and think that their content is richer than the fodor's.
Compared to this guide, my Europe guide can handle to job very well. Of course it hasn't the same amount of content for a single city, but in general worth it. Imagine travel 3 countries in europe with and specific guide for each city(!).
I would recommend this single city guide if you gonna spend a loooong time in London.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fodor's London 2011 Guide, November 9, 2010
This review is from: Fodor's London 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
This is a great introduction for going to London. I like the listing of free museums, etc. and they seem to be well described. I'll know when we get there! The map in the back is perfect, along with the underground stops. I would have liked to see more information with travel - phones, etc.

Fodor's London 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide)
Fodor's London 2011 (Full-color Travel Guide) by Fodor's (Paperback - August 24, 2010)
Used & New from: $0.01