5.0 out of 5 stars Bag is quite large and has a sturdy canvas bottom
Bag is quite large and has a sturdy canvas bottom. Used it for just one trip so far, but looks like it will hold up for awhile. Good value.
Published 2 months ago by Churlgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional
It's a very basic duffel bag made of nylon. I used it only once on an airplane trip and it held up well -- although, I must say that I had only clothes in the bag. For those who care, you can use this as carry-on baggage. One minor niggle is that one of the lanyards for the zippers broke, so be careful and don't stress the bag too much.
Published on July 16, 2012 by Why do you care what my name is?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, July 16, 2012
This review is from: New CWC 23 Inch Foldable Duffle Travel Bag By Coldwater Canyon (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars The zipper broke day 2, June 4, 2013
Loren (Dallas, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
I packed this bag to use when I made a side trip while on vacation. I ended up having to store everything in my leather instead because the zipper was unreliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag is quite large and has a sturdy canvas bottom, July 9, 2014
Churlgirl (Media, PA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag..., March 7, 2014
Fantastic bag for a $12.99 price tag! Bought for my son to carry his football gear. Didn't want to spend too much since he's so rough on things. Made of heavy-duty nylon material. Other than the plastic fasteners the hold the strap on the ends, it seems super durable (and even those are thick & sturdy). Was worried it might not be large enough but NOT SO. I was surprised at how much room it has. It may not last until he goes off to college but I am confident it will last throughout the upcoming season, and for $12.99 what more can you ask for? If you're only planning to carry clothing in it, and aren't rough with your bags, this one will probably last you a good while. I am well-satisfied with it. If it had metal fastenings, I would have given it 5 stars. Good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, June 2, 2013
nothing wrong with this bag at all! been using it a lot since I got it about a month ago :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, March 3, 2013
Acually wanted a lighterweight product to stow away easier in checked luggage, but this seems very sturdy and very check-able.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit back in pouch, June 19, 2014
I bought this so I could fold up and store when not in use. Once opened, the bag doesn't fold back up well and won't fit in the little pouch to keep it tightly stored. I returned it : (

3.0 out of 5 stars great price, March 14, 2014
Haven't used it yet. Quality seems OK bit not up to some of my other gear. The nylon is not a heavy duty

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag , okay feel and looks ! good for few days trip !, July 2, 2014
Okay , got this product yesterday nad havent went ona journey with it yet , so this is about the look and the feel of the product . This product is good for a 2-3 days short trip to any place . i bought it for my 4th of july trip and was happy to get it on time . The quality is okay . not very dependable . good for packing clothes ,shoes and basic stuff for a single person or 2 kids . doesnt look like it will be able to hold too much of weight , so ideally 5-6 shirts , a couple of jeans and some daily wear stuff is only which it is good for . I hope this is be good companion for my journey !

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag on the Run, May 13, 2014
This bag is a grate deal. I wanted something that I could stuff and put over my shoulder and Go. It had been used for 6 months on a very regular basis and is holding up well. The stitching and zippers are holding up well. I do not over pack the bag either. The strap is good.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›