5.0 out of 5 stars Bag is quite large and has a sturdy canvas bottom
Bag is quite large and has a sturdy canvas bottom. Used it for just one trip so far, but looks like it will hold up for awhile. Good value.
Published 6 months ago by Churlgirl

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional
It's a very basic duffel bag made of nylon. I used it only once on an airplane trip and it held up well -- although, I must say that I had only clothes in the bag. For those who care, you can use this as carry-on baggage. One minor niggle is that one of the lanyards for the zippers broke, so be careful and don't stress the bag too much.
Published on July 16, 2012 by Why do you care what my name is?

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Functional, July 16, 2012
This review is from: New CWC 23 Inch Foldable Duffle Travel Bag By Coldwater Canyon (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars The zipper broke day 2, June 4, 2013
Loren (Dallas, TX, United States) - See all my reviews
I packed this bag to use when I made a side trip while on vacation. I ended up having to store everything in my leather instead because the zipper was unreliable.

1.0 out of 5 stars doesn't fit back in pouch, June 19, 2014
I bought this so I could fold up and store when not in use. Once opened, the bag doesn't fold back up well and won't fit in the little pouch to keep it tightly stored. I returned it : (

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag is quite large and has a sturdy canvas bottom, July 9, 2014
Churlgirl (Media, PA United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, March 3, 2013
Acually wanted a lighterweight product to stow away easier in checked luggage, but this seems very sturdy and very check-able.

3.0 out of 5 stars great price, March 14, 2014
Haven't used it yet. Quality seems OK bit not up to some of my other gear. The nylon is not a heavy duty

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, June 2, 2013
nothing wrong with this bag at all! been using it a lot since I got it about a month ago :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bag..., March 7, 2014
Fantastic bag for a $12.99 price tag! Bought for my son to carry his football gear. Didn't want to spend too much since he's so rough on things. Made of heavy-duty nylon material. Other than the plastic fasteners the hold the strap on the ends, it seems super durable (and even those are thick & sturdy). Was worried it might not be large enough but NOT SO. I was surprised at how much room it has. It may not last until he goes off to college but I am confident it will last throughout the upcoming season, and for $12.99 what more can you ask for? If you're only planning to carry clothing in it, and aren't rough with your bags, this one will probably last you a good while. I am well-satisfied with it. If it had metal fastenings, I would have given it 5 stars. Good buy.

3.0 out of 5 stars It is good value for the money., November 16, 2014
I love having a foldable bag to take on trips as I always plan to not shop but inevitably do. This bag is fine, and I'll use it until it wears out, but it is a little bulky and heavy. And you really do have to air it out as it smells very chemically.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was very happy with the 23 inch foldable bag, December 28, 2014
I was very happy with the 23 inch foldable bag. I was very unhappy with the large Navy bag as it came to me damaged...one side of it looked like it had been sliced with a knife. I don't know how this was not noticed when the item was packaged.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›