Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

It's a very basic duffel bag made of nylon. I used it only once on an airplane trip and it held up well -- although, I must say that I had only clothes in the bag. For those who care, you can use this as carry-on baggage. One minor niggle is that one of the lanyards for the zippers broke, so be careful and don't stress the bag too much.
on June 4, 2013
I packed this bag to use when I made a side trip while on vacation. I ended up having to store everything in my leather instead because the zipper was unreliable.
on January 29, 2015
When it arrived it looked nice, I loved the light blue color, and it felt durable enough for my needs. I packed for a two day get-away, and I did not overpack this bag at all... but the ding dang zipper broke the FIRST time I zipped it closed with contents in the bag. I was so bummed because I was leaving the next day, and I had to use a bulky suitcase for a short little trip... I felt like such a dork-A-saurus!

Side-note: Amazon graciously refunded my purchase amount due to the faulty zipper
on November 16, 2014
I love having a foldable bag to take on trips as I always plan to not shop but inevitably do. This bag is fine, and I'll use it until it wears out, but it is a little bulky and heavy. And you really do have to air it out as it smells very chemically.
on March 7, 2014
Fantastic bag for a $12.99 price tag! Bought for my son to carry his football gear. Didn't want to spend too much since he's so rough on things. Made of heavy-duty nylon material. Other than the plastic fasteners the hold the strap on the ends, it seems super durable (and even those are thick & sturdy). Was worried it might not be large enough but NOT SO. I was surprised at how much room it has. It may not last until he goes off to college but I am confident it will last throughout the upcoming season, and for $12.99 what more can you ask for? If you're only planning to carry clothing in it, and aren't rough with your bags, this one will probably last you a good while. I am well-satisfied with it. If it had metal fastenings, I would have given it 5 stars. Good buy.
on June 19, 2014
I bought this so I could fold up and store when not in use. Once opened, the bag doesn't fold back up well and won't fit in the little pouch to keep it tightly stored. I returned it : (
on October 3, 2015
I bought it to put our queen size air mattress into. It was a perfect fit and I can store it easily and not have to jam it in a box. Perfect fit to store in an indoor closet or garage shelf. It is a very light duffle bag and a great price to boot.
on December 20, 2014
I like the bag, it is large enough and light enough to take on a plane for extra items, however it is not too thick, so be careful not to put anything too heavy in it or it will tear. The zipper on my first bag broke the first time I used it. I returned it and purchased it again since I liked it very much. I hope the second one works well on my next trip!
on September 9, 2015
Weighs nothing, holds tons, has just the right number of pockets, and folds incredibly easily. The zipper is cheap and I have a feeling the bag will pop a whole soon, given how thin the material is, but I'm incredibly happy to have this bag.
on December 25, 2012
Very Good item. good quality. i have only one note: hook is plastic, not metal :-(, but maybe it is works good (time show as how did it). cool is small bag, which is come with him and packed into it !!!