5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE Bag - Perfect for a girl to take on a weekend getaway
Published 21 months ago by Michelle G

1.0 out of 5 stars handles are too short and rips easily
The handles are too short and the velcro closure doesn't close properly when a bulky item is packed in it.
Published 18 months ago by J. Lee

1.0 out of 5 stars handles are too short and rips easily, February 4, 2013
This review is from: New CWC 30 Inch Foldable Duffle Travel Bag By Coldwater Canyon (Apparel)
My bag also ripped apart along the handle seams after only one use! Since the handles weren't properly closed together, the baggage handler at the airport likely grabbed just one handle and hence, the rip in the fabric so easily! What a pity - could have been a great bag considering its foldability and portability. Buy the "Samsonite Tote-A-Ton 32.5" Duffle" instead - a lot larger, lighter and can pack more without falling apart!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very terrible smell - DO NOT BUY!, April 22, 2013
Very intensive and unhealthy smell. Does not even go away after three weeks when bag was opened and washed twice.
I feel very bad that I bought this because of the workers in China who have to work the whole day with such unhealthy and for your health dangerous products.
Handle not long enough if loaded and one part broke because I couldn't close it properly when it open while carrying.
After one time use I through it away.

5.0 out of 5 stars HUGE Bag - Perfect for a girl to take on a weekend getaway, October 31, 2012
Michelle G (San Mateo, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My husband laughs at the amount of stuff I bring for one weekend. I mean, you need a couple of pairs of shoes, lots of clothes, makeup and so on and so on.... He'll never get it. This bag actually fits all my weekend getaway needs without a problem. It's so big, there's no need to overstuff the bag and stress the zipper (which I've done to more than one bag in the past). The bag wipes clean if lotion or something spills in it and the handles are durable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, May 14, 2012
Duffle was just as described. It was the perfect size to fit everything that I had accumulated while on vacation to take home. I have checked this duffle bag as luggage with airlines over twenty times and it is still in perfect condition with no holes or tears. Great product.

3.0 out of 5 stars They work well, but air them out, September 6, 2012
A great value for the price, you can fold these down to the size of a large book. You aren't paying for a highly durable bag, so don't expect one.

The biggest issue I have with this product is the plastic smell, you need to air these out for awhile before using. Don't keep them in the same room with you after opening.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big, December 20, 2012
I needed to take a collapsible bag on a recent trip because I was going to take gifts back home. Held a lot of stuff and checked at the airport fine. I'm taking it on my next trip for any extras I might pick up along the way. This works because I fly an airline that allows two bags checked for free.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, November 9, 2011
Encarnacion (Los Angeles CA, USA) - See all my reviews
It is a huge bag. Very light weight. I really like the color,it seems to be Very easy to identify on the Baggage claim area. The material of the bag is good too.
A good bag!

4.0 out of 5 stars Huge Bag, February 25, 2013
This bag is absolutely huge! But also gets extremely heavy when full. The strap isn't of the best quality, especially if you are going to put a ton of stuff in the bag like I do. The strap is starting to break and I've only had it for a month or so. But the strap can be switched out. Overall I am satisfied with the bag.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy Little BIG Bag, December 14, 2012
Queen Marie (Long Island, NY) - See all my reviews
I purchased it to use as an easy carry laundry bag thinking, from the price, that it was a very thin nylon bag. Much to my surprise it is quite sturdy and, at only 2 lbs, doesn't really add to the weight of the clothes. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because the carry handle (not the shoulder strap) is a bit short. When stuffed to max capacity can't Velcro the 2 side handles together. A good value for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great accessory!, November 8, 2011
The product is coming in handy for everything such as travel, gym and keeping things organized. This is a great product for any use!

Rate and Discover Movies