Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on February 4, 2013
The handles are too short and the velcro closure doesn't close properly when a bulky item is packed in it.
My bag also ripped apart along the handle seams after only one use! Since the handles weren't properly closed together, the baggage handler at the airport likely grabbed just one handle and hence, the rip in the fabric so easily! What a pity - could have been a great bag considering its foldability and portability. Buy the "Samsonite Tote-A-Ton 32.5" Duffle" instead - a lot larger, lighter and can pack more without falling apart!
on October 31, 2012
My husband laughs at the amount of stuff I bring for one weekend. I mean, you need a couple of pairs of shoes, lots of clothes, makeup and so on and so on.... He'll never get it. This bag actually fits all my weekend getaway needs without a problem. It's so big, there's no need to overstuff the bag and stress the zipper (which I've done to more than one bag in the past). The bag wipes clean if lotion or something spills in it and the handles are durable.
on April 22, 2013
Very intensive and unhealthy smell. Does not even go away after three weeks when bag was opened and washed twice.
I feel very bad that I bought this because of the workers in China who have to work the whole day with such unhealthy and for your health dangerous products.
Handle not long enough if loaded and one part broke because I couldn't close it properly when it open while carrying.
After one time use I through it away.
on May 14, 2012
Duffle was just as described. It was the perfect size to fit everything that I had accumulated while on vacation to take home. I have checked this duffle bag as luggage with airlines over twenty times and it is still in perfect condition with no holes or tears. Great product.
on September 6, 2012
A great value for the price, you can fold these down to the size of a large book. You aren't paying for a highly durable bag, so don't expect one.

The biggest issue I have with this product is the plastic smell, you need to air these out for awhile before using. Don't keep them in the same room with you after opening.
on December 20, 2012
I needed to take a collapsible bag on a recent trip because I was going to take gifts back home. Held a lot of stuff and checked at the airport fine. I'm taking it on my next trip for any extras I might pick up along the way. This works because I fly an airline that allows two bags checked for free.
on February 25, 2013
This bag is absolutely huge! But also gets extremely heavy when full. The strap isn't of the best quality, especially if you are going to put a ton of stuff in the bag like I do. The strap is starting to break and I've only had it for a month or so. But the strap can be switched out. Overall I am satisfied with the bag.
on December 14, 2012
I purchased it to use as an easy carry laundry bag thinking, from the price, that it was a very thin nylon bag. Much to my surprise it is quite sturdy and, at only 2 lbs, doesn't really add to the weight of the clothes. The only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because the carry handle (not the shoulder strap) is a bit short. When stuffed to max capacity can't Velcro the 2 side handles together. A good value for the price.
on June 30, 2015
This is your "wife might buy lots of clothes on this vacation so I better pack the folding duffle" bag. It'll compact down small enough to not hog too much space in the suitcase, and is rugged enough to not make you squeamish checking it on the way home.
Word to the wise though- that reliability means weight. If you're traveling to a country that has weight restrictions on bags you might want to get one of those hanging scales before you leave and make sure you're still under your weight limit.
on May 3, 2015
This is very heavy and bulky. Sturdy I'm sure. But for the purpose I thought I was going to use it for....pack/ fold as an extra empty bag for travel, in case I need to check in bag for return flight....this is way to heavy and bulky. Returning.

If you want a lighter and less bulky duffle, I'd go with the Samsonite Carry a Ton instead. But I'm returning that too because that is too big. I wish Samsonite made a smaller version that I can use as spare travel bag.