4.0 out of 5 stars cool bike and easy to store
Published 14 months ago by Courtney Schulman

2.0 out of 5 stars There are much better toddler bikes out there
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

4.0 out of 5 stars cool bike and easy to store, August 13, 2013
I am a pediatric occupational therapist, so I tried this item out with some of the kids that I work with. The product is nicely put together, all that you have to do is open the box and extend the wheels. The instructions for opening/closing-storing the bike are very easy to follow and is a very quick process. The bike stores very nicely in small spaces. This bike seems perfect for 2-3 year olds, but may be a little to small for 4-5 year olds. The bike is great to work on motor planning (how the child is able to move his/her body to get the bike to move with feet and steering) and directionality; however, it did not challenge balance like I thought it would. Overall the bike is easy to use and I would recommend it for people who are working on intitial bike skills with their child/children.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love this thing!, November 17, 2013
This review is from: Fly Bike® Foldable Indoor/Outdoor Toddlers Glide Tricycle - No Assembly Required - Pink (Baby Product)
Kids love it. Light, portable,,,amazing. Bought 2. One for a 12 month old and one for an 18 month old. They and all the kids love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super WOW!, January 14, 2014
If he could get it in his bed, I'd tell you he's on it 24/7! Outstanding just outstanding and produces self confidence so easily! A++++

2.0 out of 5 stars There are much better toddler bikes out there, December 13, 2013
After reading reviews I bought a Pewi Y bike and this Fly bike for my 16 month old twins. The fly bike is good quality and I love that it folds and arrives ready to use without assembly. I want to like this bike, but after watching my twins and 5 yr old with the new bikes it is immediately apparent that I should have purchased two Pewi Y BIkes instead. The seat is so short in length that my 1 yr old boy's feet hit the back wheels so they have a hard time pushing on it. It also tips over constantly when they are getting on and off. It is small enough that I can't imagine any child over the age of two sitting on it. The Pewi is a huge hit with the 1 yr olds and my 5 year old loves riding it all over the house as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, July 18, 2014
Great for toddlers!! We originally bought a balance bike for my toddler but she is so timid that she wouldn't really even try it. So I tried this and boy does she LOVE it! Its all she wants to do is ride her tricycle. Well made, easy to fold up and lightweight. I highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Simple Bike for 1-3 Year Old, August 4, 2014
Great item for a 1-3 year old. I have two boys 14 and 2.5 and they both love it. One of the few kid toys I didn't have to build and folds down nicely for travel. Also great on wood floors and doesn't leave any marks.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... 1 year old and my 3 1/2 year old love this - great quality and packs well, October 14, 2014
My 1 year old and my 3 1/2 year old love this - great quality and packs well. Will be a keeper for additional little guests well beyond when my kids outgrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this bike., May 18, 2014
This is a heaven-sent bike for my 20 month old. He can ride along with his siblings with ease. Great quality and design.

5.0 out of 5 stars so fun..., December 28, 2013
my 2 year old can manuever this easily and loves to ride it all over our house and doesnt want to share with anyone

3.0 out of 5 stars Very well built and easy to carry around, October 9, 2014
Very well built and easy to carry around. My daughter is 17 months, and like most of the reviews, the seat is too low. Her feet get caught in the rear wheels while scooting around. It would have been nice if the seat was adjustable or was a little higher.