5.0 out of 5 stars Folger K Cup
Just tried it. Great!!! Too high here....SAMS CLUB has for $33. Sure hope Amazon gets price right cause it sure is conv. from here.
Published on December 14, 2010 by BHCPBILL

3.0 out of 5 stars Average columbian coffee, good but not great
Published on March 25, 2011 by Fair review

5.0 out of 5 stars Folger K Cup, December 14, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars So Far, So Good, May 14, 2011
texgirl "Sandy" (Houston, Texas United States) - See all my reviews
I drink only flavored coffee. Thus far, my favorites are Gloria Jean's Butter Toffee; Timothy's German Chocolate Cake; Van Houtte's Chocolate Raspberry Truffle and Spicy Mayan Chocolate. The last one was my No. 1 favorite, so I was heartbroken to learn that it has been discontinued. I am currently rationing each precious K-Cup from my very last box of 24.

Two days ago, I saw and purchased my first box of Folger's Vanilla Biscotti, (Who knew that Folger's made K-cups?) It's too soon to know for certain, but there is a good chance this flavor will make my list of favorites. The good news is that Target sells it and other 18 count boxes of Folger K-Cups for $10.85. That means you can buy 36 for $21.70. Compare that to the greedy sellers on this page who get $48.46 and $43.04 (with shipping) respectively.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste, too expensive, October 8, 2011
James E. Lee (Kansas City, MO USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Folgers Lively Colombian Coffee, 80-Count cups (Grocery)
Love the great rich taste of Folgers Colombian Coffee, but the kcups and the packaging make it too expensive to continue to purchase. Skip all the expensive graphics and printing costs and just package it in plain kcups and save everyone the big cost and you sell more.

4.0 out of 5 stars Over priced on Amazon, December 2, 2011
This review is from: Folgers Lively Colombian Coffee, 80-Count cups (Grocery)
I got this at Sams for $15 cheaper, shipped, but hopefully they adjust the price on here soon because I prefer using Amazon to order my goodies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 12, 2011
This review is from: Folgers Lively Colombian Coffee, 80-Count cups (Grocery)
Love these k-cups...unfortunately they cost too much unless I drive to Costco. AMAZON! Please set these up on your auto-ship program ASAP.

4.0 out of 5 stars Folgers, March 18, 2011
I drink Folgers coffee all the time. The black silk is my favorite.It taste the same as when I buy it at the store in a can but I like the K cups because it is easier. I just wish it did not cost so much. The Folgers is almost twice as much as other K-cups. Folgers needs to bring the price down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Smooth Coffee - Make Sure You Check the Pricing per Cup!, March 31, 2012
This review is from: Folgers Lively Colombian Coffee, 80-Count cups (Grocery)
This is a great tasting coffee - just so you'll know what I usually drink for a "taste" comparison, I've usually drink the Donut Shop coffee and Emeril's Big Easy Bold. This one has a taste somewhere in-between, and is nice and smooth. No bad after taste that lingers long after you've had your cup. I actually like this version of Folgers vs. the Black Silk KCup you can also purchase here on Amazon.

One thing to look out for on these, and all KCup coffee sold here on Amazon, is to carefully check the cost per cup by taking the total price and dividing by the number of cups you get. The pricing for this variety seems to be fairly dynamic, and many times the large packages like this 80-count package may cost more per cup than the ones with a smaller number of servings. Then, the next time you're ready to order, the pricing for all has changed and you're going through the math again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Folgers Gourmet K-Cups, June 26, 2013
Love the wonderful fresh taste and aroma of Folgers Gourmet K-cups, even down to k-cup #80. However, my last purchase was 80 for $39. Now just a few short weeks later, it is nearly $48. I found a better deal on k-cups from Staples, better price (especially with coupons that come in the mail), and it arrives the next day (no cost for shipping.) They have great variety of flavors. For less cost, you can get more cups and more variety from Staples on line.

5.0 out of 5 stars Folgers K-cup Coffee, July 29, 2011
Coffee is very much a personal taste choice. My favorite is Folgers Medium Roast Colombian in K-cups. It has a bolder taste than the Green Mountain breakfast blend, but is not overpowering. It is smooth tasting. Everyone has their favorites and this is mine. I was drinking Folgers coffee long before getting a Keurig brewer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average columbian coffee, good but not great, March 25, 2011
Had hoped for a really good cup of columbian coffee, and columbian (preferably supremo) is among my very favorites. As I drink 8 cups a day, I've tasted lots of coffees and lots of beans from around the world. While this is a decent coffee, probably 4 stars when compared to other non columbian coffees, it is not among the better columbian coffees. My guess is that they use a higer percentage of just average columbian beans, and not many supremo beans. The roast is medium, but it is a little more bitter than you might expect for columbian. I would recommend millstone columbian supremo if you want a good cup of columbian coffee. Supremo is the grade of bean, so if you don't see that you know you are getting a cheaper bean.

Folgers Lively Colombian Coffee, 80-Count cups