Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Slim Fit Folio Stand Leather Case Cover for 7 Inch Android Tablet(Q88) -9 Color Options(Red)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 28, 2014
This product is as one would expect. It works great for covering your device. But since it's just a generic cover, it doesn't fit like a glove compared to other devices that come with a specifically made cover.
on February 9, 2014
The cover was exactly as described. The price was the best I have seen. It did not however work well for our purpose which was to have a larger area outside the screen to hold .The person for whom this was purchased holds the tablet with fingers on the screen which causes some problems. I would recommend this cover for other users.
on February 6, 2014
Because it claims to fit 7" tablets and it does not. I ordered 2 of them and one will slide in but not all the way and the other doesn't fit at all..... my tablets both say 7" on the box. This case is not generic enough to fit the variables and should be more specific to a certain brand and not just to any. There was no paper work in the envelope so I'm having trouble finding out how to return them......
on December 29, 2013
This case has good finish and protects my zeepad perfectly. I bought it at a good price and arrived on time. I recommend
on February 25, 2014
I got this to go with the tablet I purchased for my grandson and to help protect it from damage.
on May 30, 2014
This was perfect for our 6 year son. However he gets bored with it and relies on the iPad. The screen view is not clear enought for me but for the price it does what is expected.
on December 27, 2013
I got this for my 7 year old son who loves red. he loves the case and he takes the tablet everywhere. we got this earlier then they said we would and just in time for Christmas.
on March 13, 2014
That tablet fit perfectly... the color match exactly with the tablet... my daughter loves it... keeps it safe she has broken 2 tablets because of no cover
on January 11, 2014
I am amazed at the quality for the price. it fits my tablet perfectly.and it arrived quickly on the day promised. I am very happy with my purchase.
on June 10, 2014
case did not fit exactly and was difficult to close over screen for protection. color did not match our expectations, was more like pink than red.