5.0 out of 5 stars case for tablet
I needed a case for my android tablet that wasn't name specific to anything that was out there, and when I found this on for my iRola Android 7" tablet...I thought would give it a try, when I received it, I tucked it and it fit just perfectly. And on top of that it came 2 weeks earlier than expected, with all the holidays that fell in ;-)
Published 13 months ago by Oresotanchic

3.0 out of 5 stars Help us out here...
Twenty people took the time to state that this case doesn't fit their tablets, yet most didn't even mention which tablet it failed to fit, and not one single person took the extra minute to just measure the inside of the case for the rest of us. What's the point of posting a review?
Published 5 months ago by Steven Stromer

5.0 out of 5 stars case for tablet, December 27, 2013
This review is from: GMB Slim Fit Folio Stand Leather Case Cover for 7 Inch Android Tablet(Q88) -9 Color Options(Rose Red) (Personal Computers)

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Product, December 2, 2013
This item matches my briefcase and fits my 7"Tablet in which I had bought earlier this year; I loved the way it protects my 7"Tablet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Help us out here..., August 3, 2014
Steven Stromer (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good buy, December 29, 2013
This case has good finish and protects my zeepad perfectly. I bought it at a good price and arrived on time. I recommend

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit 7" HKC Tablet, January 5, 2014
Not the seller's fault of course, but I just wanted everyone to know that it does not fit a 7" HKC tablet. The sides are too tight. I also noticed it get's very hot in the case.

1.0 out of 5 stars didnt fit,, January 2, 2014
it doesnt fit any of my tablets, and that makes me mad i would like my money back as store credit

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item ordered, could not fit tablet, April 29, 2014
Ordered was delivered prompt.this case did not fit the 7"store brand tablet from walmart. I was not to happy to find that out

1.0 out of 5 stars Too small, January 9, 2014
This does not fit my 7 inch tablet as advertised. It is about 1/4 inch too small. I am very disappointed.

2.0 out of 5 stars It does not fit, January 13, 2014
I have a RCA 7in tablet and the camera is in the corner, not the middle and it is a very tight fit. I am using it for now but when the camera is in use I have to remove it from the case and it is difficult because of the fit. It is a nice leather case it just is not made for a RCA tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids, March 10, 2014
I love the Cases, they have helped protect the tablets from boy abuse a couple different times already. Just hope it will continue if they will keep them on.