- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B002OXIWEM
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #331,621 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing (See Top 100 in Arts, Crafts & Sewing) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Have one to sell?
Tibetan Chupa & Skirt Pattern
|Price:||$16.95 + $4.49 shipping|
Only 7 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Patterns of Time.
- Sewing Pattern - Tibetan Chupa. Misses Extra Small to Extra Large
- Excellent for Golden Age of Hollywood, Beautiful for 1940's 1950's hat
- Excellent for Native American Language Enthusiasts, Native American Living history, Fur Trade Era living history, War of 1812 Living history
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
This wrapped jumper has a centuries-long history in Tibet. The Chupa features an asymmetrical wrap front, wide neckband, and simple faced armholes. Both the Chupa and Chupa-inspired skirt have unique side extensions that wrap around the back to tie in front. The resulting silhouette is slim, yet the extensions enable enough leg room to make walking easier than most wrap skirts. Suggested fabrics: Medium-weight cottons and blends such as denim, corduroy, velveteen, and poplin; medium-weight linen; medium-weight wool such as flannel, gabardine, and tweeds; medium-weight silk such as noil or tussah.
There are no customer reviews yet.