5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Pig!, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
I ordered this pig puppet for a puppet show at Vacation Bible School at my church. It was a huge hit. It has an adorable face, with ears and nose that look cute but also pretty pig-like rather than a cartoon-y stuffed animal look. The kids loved the pig and all wanted to give it hugs--it stood up very well to some misuse by the rambunctious ones. The only shortcoming was that I am not dextrous enough to work the mouth with my middle fingers while putting thumb and pinky in the front feet because my hand was too small to reach it comfortably. I think any child with a small hand would struggle to do that as well. But overall, the puppet was great and definitely worth 5 stars. I am going to look into more puppets by Folkmanis because of the quality of this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Such a lovable piglet., November 5, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Length:: 1:11 Mins

I named her Mercedes. She's precious, as you can see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, sweet puppet, February 21, 2010
A. Gailey (Nebraska, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
My 5-year old daughter loves pigs and she can't get enough of this puppet. It's very well made and durable, and its sweet, expressive face make it lots of fun for creative play. (It is currently wrapped up in a baby blanket for the night!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, February 27, 2014
Marie (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
This puppet is adorable! Really nice puppet for the price. My child loves it and asks me to have the pig "talk".

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute puppet!, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
My one year old daughter loved these when we saw them at a certain bookstore and finding them here saved us a bundle. The craftsmanship is great, durable, very high quality materials. There's also a great sense of realism to the puppets by Folkmanis without being too cartoonish or creepy. We also got the "Pack Rat" puppet as a gift and I do little puppet shows for my little girl. I'm betting these will be fun for her for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful, January 8, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
I bought this for my little nephew--- mom and dad join in the fun as I also sent the chicken, pig, and wolf in lamb's disguise

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Pig Puppet, November 29, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
Great puppet for the price, very cute, not ugly, great quality of materials and workmanship. If you you need a pig for puppet shows this is the one. Looks like Babe the pig.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
I love it, Definitely you don't waste your money buying this cute pig. It is very realistic, soft, beautiful and adorable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Way Cuter in Real Life, June 21, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
We purchased this for my son and his pals' high school history project (Communist Pig - don't ask details but it was cute and creative if not politically correct).
Anyway, little "Josef" is absolutely darling (without his project get-up) and the kids had loads of fun playing with him before and after the project. He seems really durable, was larger (but not much) than the photo indicated and he is definitely more darling in person.
Puppet will fit most adult hands but may be a bit large for a child under 8. I could easily maneuver the puppet and I have women's size large hands and my son is a man's large glove size but it wasn't so big that younger person couldn't use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my son was looking for!, May 26, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Puppet Stage Pig (Toy)
We saw this at a fair and it was very expensive. Our son really wanted it, so we told him to wait and we'd look around for it elsewhere. We were delighted to locate it and can't wait to give it to him as a gift soon. Arrived quickly and securely packaged (which was good because the mail carrier left it in the rain on our steps and the box was soaking wet but the puppet was securely wrapped in taped plastic so it was fine).

ARRAY(0xa6c5d648)