5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun
Published on December 12, 2007 by Quilting Momma

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like the picture at all
The picture is of a totally different toy, very disappointing to look at that picture and then recieve the item. The coloring is even different. Looks even cheaper than what you see. Beware you are not getting what you see.
Published on January 26, 2011 by Steve

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like the picture at all, January 26, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fun, December 12, 2007
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
I bought this on a lark for my twin daughters, aged 18 months. They love to have the chipmunk "visit" during playtime, or as a distraction when their sharing skills need some redirection. He is easy to use and one of my daughters has tried, but falls over giggling when she realizes she can't quite get her little tiny fingers to make it move like I do. Great fn though, and please have available only when children are supervised - small enough to chomp on for young teethers!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and fun, June 4, 2009
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
I purchased four Folkmanis finger puppets for my little boy when he was about 2 1/2 years old and now he's almost 4. We have the white mouse, the brown mouse, the chipmunk and the barn owl. The white mouse and the brown mouse are our favorites. He loves these little animals. They come out for bedtime stories and special occassions. They have helped with counting and other things as well.

The white mouse is great when reading the book "Goodnight Moon" which has a small white mouse in it. The brown mouse was his version of Remy after Ratatouille came out on video. Both have held up to many hours of fun and play. These little finger puppets are well made and so adorable.

If you have yound children or work with young children, any one of these would make a great hit with the them and makes story time really come to life.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOTAL CRAP! Cheap, unrealistic junk. Not even CLOSE to product photo., March 27, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger PuppetLook at the customer images compared to the seller's. It is a shameful example of false advertising or intentional mislading at best, outright cheating, lying and stealing at it's base.

The seller image looks like a semi-realistic critter, almost like a sugar glider actually, which is what drew me to it in the first place... it arrives looking like one of those horribly cheap beanie baby knock-offs you see at the 99 cent store or in a child's meal at a fast food chain. The image is of a completely different puppet! I would love to know where I can get that one, and not this cheap sweat-shop piece of junk not worth more than $1.00 yet being foisted upon unsuspecting and trusting Amazon customers for nearly ten times that. There really should be a law against this sort of cheating. One that actually works. Oh well. Don't waste your money! Check out Arora toys, some of them are lovely and in the same price range. Their owls are particularly adorable and their quality is top notch (at least on the few I have held in my own hands).

5.0 out of 5 stars Toddler's favorite toy, May 17, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
This was given to my son last summer (he was 2) by a family friend. It quickly became one his favorite toys and had to be with him for napping or sleeping. I should add that my son is and never has been very into stuffed animals. He has about four stuffed animals (including this one) that he likes and that sleep in bed with him and the rest he never even looks at. When he's awake, he doesn't even really play with his favored stuffed animals much, but they do sleep with him.

We recently lost this toy (he is now 3) and he missed a couple naps because he didn't have his toy. I was so glad to find it on Amazon and to be able to have fast shipping with Amazon Prime.

I would agree with other reviews that the picture attached to this listing is not an accurate representation of the toy, but the user photos are.

I think I'm going to have to buy another in case the new one gets lost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chipmunk rules! Great detail!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson who is an infant. He absolutely adores them! Took a cardboard box and cut out a puppet theater, added curtains and bought seven puppets to start this off! Great gift and entertaining! You can teach them so much more with puppet shows then reading books or audio video cd's and dvd's!

5.0 out of 5 stars Squirrelly squirrel!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
Simply adorable for the grand kids. If it is not on a finger we are hiding and seeking in the house. The mouse us especially cute too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Laughs, January 24, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
I told my 2 year old granddaughter that there were chipmunks living in her Christmas Tree. When she brought me over to show me the tree I pulled it. She thought is was the funniest thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Imagine forest, December 7, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
Fun for my granddaughter and our puppet collection. Helps great imagination play time. Great for story telling. Easy to pocket and pop out for play.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Chipmunk Finger Puppet (Toy)
Super cute. I love folk manis. My toddler son and I play with this together... He likes it a lot.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›