4.0 out of 5 stars Foxy is my traveling companion.
Published 20 months ago by Karen S D Robinson

3.0 out of 5 stars Fox?
I said it wasn't very educational, because it does not really look like a fox. I purchased it for a child whose name is Fox, but he couldn't tell what it was--it really looks more like a squirrel. It is also brown. It is cute and fun to play with, though.
Published on March 9, 2010 by JL Ziegler

4.0 out of 5 stars Foxy is my traveling companion., April 28, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
I bought my fox puppet at the entrance station to Rocky Mountain National Park a few years ago. Since then he has gone on many hikes with me, up to the Boulderfield on Longs Peak, to Chasm Lake, to the top of Flattop Mountain, along the Continental Divide, etc. He rides in a pocket of my pack and loves looking at the views. When we're not hiking he sits on my dashboard and keeps me company during my daily commute. He lost a fair amount of his fur on a trip to southern Colorado to ride the steam trains. He got so much ash in his fur I had to give him a bath, and some of his fur fell out. Some of it has also worn off on all those hikes. But he's still cute as a button, though, as someone else noted, he really doesn't look much like a fox. For something so small, he has a ton of personality.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT BEDTIME-STORY PROPS!!, January 5, 2008
NeuroSplicer (Freeside, in geosynchronous orbit) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
Kids just LOVE them! Nothing makes a bedtime story more interesting than having their stuffed-animal friends participate in them - and give them a goodnight peck in the end.

It is never easy teaching our children the facts of life, cause and effect, decisions and consequences, rights and responsibilities. These finger puppets make it just a tad easier.
Accurate and durable (not for unsupervised preschoolers though, they might bite off parts), I am sure you will find them precious too.

I have a set of seven (a field mouse, a raccoon, a fox, a timber wolf, an owl, a black bear and a white bear) and I alternate them to keep things interesting. The owl makes only...rare appearances.

RECOMMENDED!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!!!, February 7, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
I bought this finger puppet as a gift to go with the book "what does the fox say". It's silly but my 2 year old son loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my toy!, July 25, 2013
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
This was the best gift I ever received. Its my favorite toy out of all my collection. I highly recommended this to my cousin. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality, December 8, 2012
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
I am going to order more of the mini puppets. I was surprised at the good quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars The fox for some reason, is my grandson's favorite!, April 22, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
Bought this for my grandson who is an infant. He absolutely adores them! Took a cardboard box and cut out a puppet theater, added curtains and bought seven puppets to start this off! Great gift and entertaining! You can teach them so much more with puppet shows then reading books or audio video cd's and dvd's!

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made for a finger puppet!, May 5, 2011
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
I wanted finger puppets that were more like stuffed animals and less like felt 2nd grade projects, these little guys are office mates (I work in a creative environment with adults). They are good quality and don't feel cheaply made, but probably not as durable for small children or pets (read: not a chew toy) without supervision; I see small things like fuzzy tails and protruding ears sewn on that my nephew and/or personal live-in zoo of pets would easily damage for a messy and violent death.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fox?, March 9, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love it, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
I bought a book about foxes and this little fox puppet to go together - the grandkids thought it was awesome! Well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 26, 2014
Carol (Olympia, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet (Toy)
Our granddaughter loved this little puppet as she loves foxes. She really loves all animals!

Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet