Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Folkmanis Mini Fox Finger Puppet
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 28, 2013
I bought my fox puppet at the entrance station to Rocky Mountain National Park a few years ago. Since then he has gone on many hikes with me, up to the Boulderfield on Longs Peak, to Chasm Lake, to the top of Flattop Mountain, along the Continental Divide, etc. He rides in a pocket of my pack and loves looking at the views. When we're not hiking he sits on my dashboard and keeps me company during my daily commute. He lost a fair amount of his fur on a trip to southern Colorado to ride the steam trains. He got so much ash in his fur I had to give him a bath, and some of his fur fell out. Some of it has also worn off on all those hikes. But he's still cute as a button, though, as someone else noted, he really doesn't look much like a fox. For something so small, he has a ton of personality.
on April 22, 2014
Bought this for my grandson who is an infant. He absolutely adores them! Took a cardboard box and cut out a puppet theater, added curtains and bought seven puppets to start this off! Great gift and entertaining! You can teach them so much more with puppet shows then reading books or audio video cd's and dvd's!
on December 2, 2015
Very cute and high quality. I love Folkmanis' animals due to their attention to authentic replication. I like giving the grandchildren animals that look real. This one was bought for a granddaughter who loves foxes. I'm sure she will love it.
on January 20, 2015
How can you go wrong with a little fox/squirrel looking thing on your finger? I... don't know.

I also don't know how you can review something so simple as a mini finger puppet. Let me try:

Did it fit on my finger? Check.

Did it look like a fox? Arguable... but I could see the picture going in, so... Check.
on January 5, 2008
Kids just LOVE them! Nothing makes a bedtime story more interesting than having their stuffed-animal friends participate in them - and give them a goodnight peck in the end.

It is never easy teaching our children the facts of life, cause and effect, decisions and consequences, rights and responsibilities. These finger puppets make it just a tad easier.
Accurate and durable (not for unsupervised preschoolers though, they might bite off parts), I am sure you will find them precious too.

I have a set of seven (a field mouse, a raccoon, a fox, a timber wolf, an owl, a black bear and a white bear) and I alternate them to keep things interesting. The owl makes only...rare appearances.

RECOMMENDED!
on May 5, 2011
I wanted finger puppets that were more like stuffed animals and less like felt 2nd grade projects, these little guys are office mates (I work in a creative environment with adults). They are good quality and don't feel cheaply made, but probably not as durable for small children or pets (read: not a chew toy) without supervision; I see small things like fuzzy tails and protruding ears sewn on that my nephew and/or personal live-in zoo of pets would easily damage for a messy and violent death.
on February 7, 2014
I bought this finger puppet as a gift to go with the book "what does the fox say". It's silly but my 2 year old son loves it.
on July 25, 2013
This was the best gift I ever received. Its my favorite toy out of all my collection. I highly recommended this to my cousin. :)
on December 8, 2012
I am going to order more of the mini puppets. I was surprised at the good quality for the price.
on March 7, 2014
I bought a book about foxes and this little fox puppet to go together - the grandkids thought it was awesome! Well made.