Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

92%
Price:$6.74+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on January 31, 2016
One of my friends lost the tip of her index finger in an accident. She works with small children and was looking for interesting finger puppets to wear over her shortened finger. I bought this one for her and she was thrilled by it! She said her students have loved it. The rabbit slides nicely down into the hat. You can see the ears sticking out of the hat unless you tuck them down into it. It makes children and adults giggle when they see it. The material is consistent with Folkmanis quality. Folkmanis makes high-quality puppets. I have bought many of their puppets over the years and have never been disappointed with the quality.
on June 24, 2015
My almost 4-year-old LOVES his "magic trick"! He is sleeping with it tonight. Big brother (almost 6) loves it too. They have taken turns saying "abracadabra" and making the bunny appear. You can't make him disappear completely - there's always a bit of white fur that is visible, but it's fine for little ones. The size is perfect. I have the full size rabbit in hat puppet as well but I am holding back giving that to the kids because it's harder to use. The quality of this finger puppet is worth the price; it's much larger than any other finger puppet we have from other manufacturers, and it is interactive.
on December 29, 2008
My 5 year old son is delighted with this adorable finger puppet. It is very easy to play with and make the rabbit pop up. Anything by Folkmanis is just gorgeous, soft and well made. They make the best puppets.
on February 3, 2016
Purchased this Mini Rabbit in Hat Finger Puppet for my daughter and myself and I put it out as a display every Easter.
It is just adorable.
on April 21, 2013
This is probably the last year for Easter baskets & bunnies for my oh so sophisticated teenage grandchildren and they loved these!
on January 26, 2014
This adds a fun touch to some circus and carnival themed doll play. It is made with very plush materials and well constructed.
on March 31, 2013
too cute bunny puppet. A fun little find for a girl who really likes the "Presto" animated short from Pixar.
on December 27, 2015
About 4 inches tall, unlike the photo, but cute.
on March 2, 2013
A RABBIT WITH MISSING TAIL AND ARMS. I HAVE THE LARGER VERSION OF THIS MY DAUGHTER LOVED IT. I DECIDED TO BUY THE SMALLER ONE FOR HER TO KEEP. WE WERE SO EXCITED WHEN IT ARRIVED. WHEN WE POPPED OUT THE BUNNY HE IS MISSING ARMS AND TAIL. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. WE ALL LOVE BUNNIES FOR THEIR FLOPPY EARS AND TAIL. I COULD HAVE LIVED WITHOUT THE ARMS BUT A MISSING TAIL
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse