4.0 out of 5 stars Super Sexy Top
Published on September 2, 2010 by DogLady

3.0 out of 5 stars Very plain from the front.
This top is cute from the back. However, the material is very thin. If you don't wear a bra, your goodies will show through for sure. If you do wear a bra, it will be visible from the opening in back. Also, what you can't see from the pictures is that the front part of the tank is quite high up. It would be much sexier if the front were to have a low cut top...
Published on November 25, 2011 by LacyLuck

4.0 out of 5 stars Super Sexy Top, September 2, 2010
This top came very quickly and I was so excited to recieve it! I ordered a small, and typically in "wife beater" tank tops, a Small stretches enough to fit my chest. This top is a little less stretchy so I recommend getting a size bigger than you would normally wear if you have a larger chest. It's really tight and I'm going to try to exchange it for a size up just for my own comfort. Otherwise this top is incredibly cute and sexy and I can't wait to wear it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very plain from the front., November 25, 2011

I found it to be true to size. While the cotton is not particularly stretchy, it is easy enough to loosen the stays in back if you need extra room around the bust.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, February 7, 2011
I love this sexy tank top. I ordered it in small. I weigh 97 lbs and am a full 32A/small 32B and it fits perfectly. It can be worn with another tank top under it, but I usually like to wear it with one of those nu-bra's that just stick to your boobs because it is even sexier with no straps showing.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, July 1, 2012
This review is from: Folter FULL BACK CORSET BEATER WOMENS TANK (Apparel)
looks sexy on my wife. and she can wear it out as well. she is 155lbs, 5'3". and it fit her well, we got large

4.0 out of 5 stars True to size, January 7, 2011
This tank top is true to size. I ordered a medium black one and it fits perfectly, just like in the picture. I wish the material was better quality but overall it has an interesting design and even if it doesn't stretch much, the back string can be easily adjusted if needed.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not crazy about it, December 26, 2010
Folter FULL BACK CORSET BEATER WOMENS TANK
Thought it would be a better material. The texture is almost like a men's undershirt material. It runs quite small and do not stretch much. What it does not have in width it has in length. If you are big busted, do not buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit - sexy as heck!, February 1, 2013
Michael S Masters (Sandy, UT United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Folter FULL BACK CORSET BEATER WOMENS TANK (Apparel)
The large size fits my girfriend's 36C chest perfectly. The front looks deceivingly simple and then turnaround for a WOW.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 11, 2012
This is so, very cute/sexy. I wear size 14 dress and ordered an XL and it fits great. I bought black and can't wait to switch out the ribbons to match other outfits! It's a good purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful beater with odd sensation, June 14, 2011
Beautiful piece, I loved the way it fit but the grommets make a weird sensation on my back. It arrived promptly and didn't fade (as bright red tends to do)!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Folter FULL BACK CORSET BEATER WOMENS TANK (Apparel)
This item is awesome. i simply love it. I want this in all colors if I could get it like that. I shapes the figure and the ribbon on the bottom makes for a cute accent when you tie the bow at the bottom cuz it sits right at your bottom.