|Price:||$17.55 ($0.55 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fondarific Buttercream Teal Fondant, 2-Pounds
- 2, 5 or 10 lbs. of the Worlds Best Gourmet Fondant; Great on cakes, cookies, cupcakes; candy centers, petit fours and fruit flavors are a great activitity for kid's birthday parties. They can decorate their mini cakes, cookies or cupcakes.
- First orginial Buttercream Flavor; No Trans Fats; Glutten Free; Fruit flavors are a good source of vitiam C; 1 year shelf life p-nut and tree nut free; contains milk product
- 12 Gourmet flavors; Great for the beginner or the professional; Unlimited work time; Does not dry out dries firm; exceptional pliability;Goes further than other leading brands;
- Packaged in 2, 5, or 10 lb. food grade reusable containers that are made in the USA
- Hand made and packaged in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Do not over heat
Cakes;cookies;cupcakes;petit fours;candy centers,craft activity for children's parties;
Sugar ( sugar cornstarch), partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, non-fat dry milk, soy lecithin (emulsifier), artificial flavor, cane sugar,cornstarch, high fructose corn syrup, water, salt, vanilla, butter flavor, FD&C blue no. 1, FD&C yellow no. 5, Carboxymethyl cellulose, Gum Arabic, vegetable glycerin. Containers Soy and milk products.
One 2 lb. container covers (1) 9" x13" cake or (2) 8" round cakes, roll to 1/8" thickness, little or no powder sugar needed for rolling, lay over cake and trim excess. To soften: Microwave 10 seconds a pound, if overheated allow to return to room temperture and knead.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
The consistency is magnificent, and I'm able to create shapes, styles, cutouts as never before. I LOVE their products!
I have mixed them with other brands bright-whites and they are easy to mix (you don't have to have the same brand).
I consider Fondarific a go-to for my cake baking needs. I don't usually share secrets to my success, but heck--these guys make a great product :)
I have Fondarific left over from March (it's now July) and it's still soft.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Was very brittle and stale. Seems like it was old and they sold it anyway. Ended up having to throw it away and mix my own color with another brand.Published 1 month ago by tsha Renee
This is more ezpensive but the taste is far better than any other fondant I have used.Published 3 months ago by Jennifer R.
Love Fonderific...much better than any other fondant I have ever used. Added bonus is that it tastes good too!Published 6 months ago by Sandra OBrienDuke
Beautiful color. Just what I needed. Very workable. No tearing.Published 9 months ago by Christmas shopper
This was the best Fonda I have ever worked with! The color was a bit off from what I thought it would be but still worked with a little tweaking!Published 11 months ago by C. Gabriel