*** Please note: There is a newer edition of this guide now available. Please go to the all-new Food, Glorious Food book. ***
Food, Glorious Food is a comprehensive guide to nutrient values for more than 12,000 natural, packaged, and restaurant foods. Unlike other food count books, however, the information in this volume has been specifically formatted for the Amazon Kindle. Rather than squeezing numbers into narrow rows and columns, each entry is presented in the familiar nutrition label format, with resizable font and reflowable text. The book is easily searchable with active links and multi-layered indexes.
With such an extensive list of foods and search tools at your disposal, Food, Glorious Food will quickly become your reference guide of choice for selecting nutritious foods for yourself and your family.
** Please note that table formatting in this book is not compatible with the Amazon Kindle version 1 (pre-2011 models) **
- Nutrition label format
- All the nutrient counts you need: calories, fats, protein, and carbohydrates, including fiber, sugar, and "net carbs", cholesterol, and sodium
- Active (clickable) Table of Contents, Main Index, and Chapter Indexes
- Multiple serving sizes for most foods
- Weights and measures in both US and metric formats (ounces/grams and fluid ounces/millilitres)
- Fully searchable with the Kindle search function (keep in mind if testing the search, the sample only includes the first chapter, Baked Goods)