Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 12, 2015
Ummm...this has very little sparkle to it! How is this even considered glitter? Very disappointed. Looks more like cremation ashes and some sparkly sand dust mixed together. Ewwww.
review image
on January 26, 2013
I used this edible glitter to decorate some cookies for a party. It is a very fine glitter dust, so it makes your confections (and your hands and counter top) more shimmery than glittery, but I found that I needed to use a lot for it to be noticeable. Applied to wet icing with a paintbrush to evenly distribute on my cookies and the finished product looked great! I didn't really notice a taste to the glitter when I tried it so it does not alter the taste of your baked goods.
on February 18, 2011
I am just so happy with this item. I have used it for candy, cakes, mixing with sugar for fancy sugar cubes and even mixed it with glycerin soap and gel candles all with stunning results. I highly recommend both the seller and the product.
review image review image
on October 22, 2014
My package was open! And it's like dust that you take off grandma's ceiling fan! Returning!
review image
on March 9, 2013
Made my daughters birthday cupcakes sparkle. This little tub will last forever. I used a pastry brush to sprinkle over the cupcakes because it is super fine. A clean kids paint brush would work too. Fun product if you are a baker!
on June 24, 2014
This dust was pretty good nothing really wrong with it. I thought the glitter was nice but not the best. The glitter was powdery and silver(it was good). You should buy it to try it out, it all depends on your liking. I will be purchasing different type of dust until I find the best one.
on April 23, 2013
I expected it to be more glitter less dust, when in reality it's a really expensive bottle of Wilton's luster dust -- that I already have. Not going to work for my project and now I'm left to come up with an alternate idea.
on April 6, 2015
Like the other comments I will agree that this looks like the dust off of the ceiling fan in your home. Even if you try to apply it and give it the benefit of the doubt you will be kicking yourself that you did because it looks terrible. Clumpy and not sparkly at all. The packaging was terrible too!! It was all split out in a little baggy with the top of the little container sitting all cock eyed to the side on the bottom part. Save your money and time and skip this item!
on April 18, 2015
I went on a limb and bought this instead of the usual wilton luster dust. I regret it. It's completely unusable. When mixed with alcohol it is clumpy and doesn't give a good silver look like the wilton one does
on June 4, 2014
I was so excited to use this for an Air Force cake I was doing. This is the WORST stuff ever! I will DEFINITELY use a different brand next time. I mixed with vodka to "paint" on my Air Force logo that was made of gum paste. It's a GOOD thing I had a backup bc it ruined it. Clumpy Gross MESS!!! Will never purchase again & I do NOT recommend.