4.0 out of 5 stars Very fine glitter dust
Published 24 months ago by Nicole Farhat

1.0 out of 5 stars like house dust!
My package was open! And it's like dust that you take off grandma's ceiling fan! Returning!
Published 3 months ago by Londa R Romig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fine glitter dust, January 26, 2013
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
I used this edible glitter to decorate some cookies for a party. It is a very fine glitter dust, so it makes your confections (and your hands and counter top) more shimmery than glittery, but I found that I needed to use a lot for it to be noticeable. Applied to wet icing with a paintbrush to evenly distribute on my cookies and the finished product looked great! I didn't really notice a taste to the glitter when I tried it so it does not alter the taste of your baked goods.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Stuff!, February 18, 2011
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
I am just so happy with this item. I have used it for candy, cakes, mixing with sugar for fancy sugar cubes and even mixed it with glycerin soap and gel candles all with stunning results. I highly recommend both the seller and the product.

1.0 out of 5 stars like house dust!, October 22, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, March 9, 2013
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
Made my daughters birthday cupcakes sparkle. This little tub will last forever. I used a pastry brush to sprinkle over the cupcakes because it is super fine. A clean kids paint brush would work too. Fun product if you are a baker!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I expected, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
I expected it to be more glitter less dust, when in reality it's a really expensive bottle of Wilton's luster dust -- that I already have. Not going to work for my project and now I'm left to come up with an alternate idea.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT GLITTER!!!, October 19, 2014
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
I ordered this thinking it was going to be just like Disco Dust (which is supposedly made by the same company). THIS IS TERRIBLE! I've used real Disco Dust and the only similarities were the containers! I dusted on a ton, but you couldn't even see it. There was no shimmer at all. The only places I could see it were where it dusted a little thick and in those spots, it looked like mold! I had to use sprinkles to cover that up so people wouldn't be afraid to eat my daughter's birthday cupcakes. Don't accept imitations! Make sure you buy the REAL Disco Dust!!! That stuff is amazing! A little goes a long way and it looks so cool. This stuff is useless. I don't like to give negative feedback, but this stuff was so egregious that I felt it necessary.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not What I Expected, June 15, 2012
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
From the picture on site, and the description of it being "dust," I hoped I could use it on sweets to amp up the pretty factor. Unfortunately, it is more like small pebbles and not even silver - more like lavender. I suppose it could be crushed in a food processor but who needs that extra work? The seller delivered it on time though.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don' Expect Much, September 22, 2014
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
I've been making cakes a while now and have ordered platinum silver dust many times, but this isn't anything like that. This product looks like a jar of light ash and is much darker than the photo above. It does not shimmer and is very grain like. Actually, now that I think about it, it looks more like sad from one of those sand art kits. I'm pretty disappointed and now in a bind for a cake that is due WITH silver platinum dust.....soooo...

4.0 out of 5 stars I liked it!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
This dust was pretty good nothing really wrong with it. I thought the glitter was nice but not the best. The glitter was powdery and silver(it was good). You should buy it to try it out, it all depends on your liking. I will be purchasing different type of dust until I find the best one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely final touch of elegance, June 9, 2014
This review is from: Food-Grade Platinum Dust Edible Glitter, Silver
Love this dust! It added the extra final touch of glam and glitter. I'm just a beginner, but I found this very purposeful and easy to work with.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›