Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 9, 2012
I own all the Mr. Food cookbooks. I use to buy them on QVC but when I realized I could get them so much cheaper on Amazon. Well need I say more? He is my favorite cook, easy and fast with the greatest results. He has a 2 minute Hawiaan pie recipe to die for in one of his books.
on January 8, 2013
If the photo of the hot melty macaroni and cheese on the cover doesn't draw you in, then maybe all of the other recipes and their beautiful photos will. In typical Mr. Food fashion, these recipes are fool proof and fantastic. Can we have Volume 2 published soon?
on December 22, 2012
Great book with many many good recipes. I am very happy with this purchase! This is easy comfort food. Won't be sorry if you purchase!
on April 21, 2013
The title says it all! Have several of his other cookbooks, always a hit with friends, and he uses real, simple ingredients.
on April 20, 2015
Excellent Cookbook. Pictures for every recipe which I will not usually buy a cookbook unless it does have. The recipes are good and ingredients are available.
on November 14, 2015
Bought as a gift for my Dad! He loved it. I need one for myself.
on March 6, 2016
so live this book--very easy recipes and ohhh so good
on May 29, 2014
Brought this for my mom for mothers day. She loves it. The recipes are easy to follow. Great for quick meal ideas.
on April 24, 2015