Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Food Lovers Fat Loss System Kit
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 1, 2013
I would give the customer service, and the web site a -5.

I watched the infomercial for Food Lovers Online on a Sunday afternoon so I went to the web site (or could have called) as the infomercial said to do I could not see the cost until I put in my card number and there was no option for the items the infomercial said I would receive free and I also wanted to pay 1 time not payments that was not an option either. I tried to back out and it charged my card anyway.
After I tried to back out it took me to the online site so I was trying to get a confirmation number and thought was how I was to get a receipt. I could not find out anything except a log in so I logged in thinking that was what I needed to do to get a receipt still nothing so I filled in some information still no information, I closed the site.

The information said I would get all these free items and be able to go on line for support and if not satisfied I would get a full refund. I also went to foodloversonline.com and it even stated that they had a 3 week free trial.
I strongly suggest you update your web site to match the infomercial that is the only reason I refused the product. It may be a good product but I will never know, I email the company on Tuesday to cancel the product, but it was too late the product was already shipped I call the following week Monday after I refused the package to stop any more charges to my card.

I called food lovers and talked to JP told him that I refused the package and was checking to see how long before I would get a refund. JP said that as soon as they received the product back and when I asked that no more charged be put on my card he said he could not.
3 weeks after I returned the product still no refund and another charge was applied to my card. I called the postmaster she said that should have received it within 2 weeks max, so I called Foodlovers again and this time I spoke to Rebecca and when I requested a full refund ($55.94 product; $64.87 online service & $27.97 1st payment) she told me that they would as soon as the product was returned. I told her that the product was returned 3 weeks ago and that the postmaster said that they should have received it last week. Rebecca asked me for a tracking number I told her I did not have a tracking number, she put me on hold to check. Rebecca said that she tracked it and that it was on the way back (If there no tracking number how can she see that it was being returned unless it was there and not processed) and that she would refund the 55.94 and the 27.94, when I asked about the 64.87 she said that that was non-refundable. I told her that the web site and the infomercial said that if I was not satisfied for any reason that they would refund all the money, she told me that since I logged in to the online that I was not entitled to a refund. When I requested to speak to her manager she refused and repeated that I was not entitled to the refund I again asked for a manager and she just kept repeating that I was not entitled to a refunded. I did tell her that I was contacting the Better Business Bureau, my credit card company and that I would everyone how I was RIPPED OFF!
2929 comments|543 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2010
This isn't anything new. Its called the "calorie shifting diet" and you don't need this product to do it. He basically took a common diet and relabeled it and through in some exercise videos. They charged me an additional $29.90 for some bogus supplement that I didn't even order. I now have to pay shipping to return it because its my word against theirs. Customer service is terrible. Sure, if you want to buy the item they will answer your calls 24 hours a day but if you have questions or need to return stuff you didn't order you will be waiting a long time. But don't take my word from it, call their customer service number at 1-877-366-3587. Press "1" to buy the product and see how short your call is answered (about 20 seconds). Then call back and press "2" for customer service and see how long it takes you to reach someone (usually 10-30 minutes). This company is shady and their ethics are deplorable. If you do buy this item from the website make sure you have an hour to read all the fine print because chances are you will receive more bills later for things you had no idea you ordered, if you did indeed order them. I sure didn't

Edit- Just got charged again, this time it was $24.95. I still haven't received the product I am supposed to return, still can't get anyone on the phone, unless I want to buy it, these people are criminals.
1111 comments|347 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 2, 2013
I don't recommend this program for people with hypoglycemia. I worked with it diligently for four months and could not keep my blood sugar stable with the various food portion ratios I tried (I had called their coaching line for help several times). I asked to negotiate for a partial refund (the program wasn't a total loss) even though the money-back guarantee had expired (I was still making payments), explaining my good faith effort to make the program work, but they were non-negotiable. I am very disappointed. I went back to eating my lower carb plan which seems to be working better.
0Comment|182 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 23, 2013
First of all, the other reviews saying their food suggestions are terrible are absolutely right. They sent a supplement I didn't want, signed me up for an online service I didn't want, they talked me into rush shipping ($19.95), saying it would be 4-5 days and it took 15 days. I sent everything back including the still sealed supplement and they wouldn't refund that (29.95), so after sending the kit back (under 10), they got the kit back in 5 days, The only weight I lost was just over $100 in my wallet. If you have a problem, do what I'm going to do; get in touch with your state's Attorney General. Make sure you have everything documented so you have a solid case against them. I am sure there are a lot more people who are ripped off by these scam artists than there are satisfied customers.

It would not have been different even if it had worked for me. The point is, they say you get your money back, they just don't say you only get 1/3 of it back. Spread the word about these people! They shouldn't be in business!

By the way, they give you a bunch of different phone numbers to cancel every different thing. When I called the one to cancel the online service, the person told me there was no subscription so there was no way to cancel because it wasn't a subscription. When I told the operator that a few minutes ago, she said nobody there would say that. They are very skilled at turning everything around on you.

I had to give it one star to post my comment. There is NOTHING good about them.
11 comment|272 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2013
Food Lovers is a SCAM... they will make you lighter in your WALLET!! Your account will be charged extra and there isn't a thing you can do. Really look for the 'customer service.."contact us". Save your money.
22 comments|201 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2013
CRIMINALS!!!!
If I can save one person from wasting their money on this company I will be happy. They claim you have a money back guarantee, but won't give it back if you miss the trail period cancel day by ONE day. They will charge you for not one but 13 weeks! And will not give you a penny back if you cancel one day into the 13 weeks. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!!!! I now am paying 67+ for a product I neither want nor used.
55 comments|239 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
The daily meal suggestions are horrible. Very few items that sounded remotely appealing.

When I went to cancel they had charged me for three months. I called about 6 hours after the free trial deadline. I was fine paying for the week but they insisted on charging me for 12.

Horrible customer service!
0Comment|188 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 4, 2013
Customer service stinks!!! Can't believe this company still exists. Whatever you do, DO NOT SIGN INTO THE ON-LINE SERVICE. This is a scam and I didn't realize that you had to cancel this service, I thought it was included when you bought the system. Unfortunately I realized too late that they charged me 64.97 three times for this on-line service that I never used only when I signed in. I explained my situation to the manager and he was useless and unwilling to give me any credit. If he had given me at least some credit I wouldn't be so upset but they are clearly scammers. YOUR BEST BET IS TO AVOID THIS COMPANY so you don't get ripped off with this on-line scam. There are many diet programs out there that can actually help you and not rip you off.
0Comment|169 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 20, 2014
It has been several months since I stopped doing anything having to do with this program. I paid what I thought was a one time payment for the box of booklets, CD's, notebooks, etc. Today when I checked my checking account, I saw that $67 had been withdrawn by foodlovers. Shocked, I went through the box to find a number I could call. I found a 4" by 8" paper under some booklets I had not seen before explaining that I was going to be charged $4.99 a week for something called foodloversonline if I did not call to cancel after the first two weeks to be billed quarterly. I called and was told there was no refund and oh, there were two more payments of $19.99 left to make. Yes its not a lot of money, but the sneakiness of how they inform people on a small piece of paper secreted under booklets plainly shows it was done with the purpose and hope you won't find it. It just speaks to the mindset of the company that they would rely on such stealthy borderline dishonest schemes. Bastards.
11 comment|134 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2014
While waiting for my shipment to arrive, I received an e-mail from this company to try a "free" on-line trial. DO NOT try this, you are actually enrolling into another option that cost $64.87 for 3 months if you do not cancel BEFORE 30 days. They assured me this was in the agreement, however, I did not see it so I wonder how hidden it may have been.

I tried to use the "free" on-line trial and could not get in. This did not seem to matter to Customer Service. I will never order anything else from this company.
22 comments|147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse