Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Food Lovers' Guide to® Pittsburgh: The Best Restaurants, Markets & Local Culinary Offerings (Food Lovers' Series)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on July 2, 2014
This book was published in 2012. An updated version is supposed to be coming out in September 2014. This book does give restaurant reviews, but some of the restaurants are no longer in business or have changed locations. Therefore, I would suggest that you wait to purchase the new version later in 2014.
on October 9, 2012
Great book! Living in Pittsburgh area for 30 years and this book gave us new places we've never heard of or tried. It's great for travelers to Puttsburgh also.
on October 30, 2012
I love the food scene in Pittsburgh and this book makes it easy to keep track of all of the fabulous new places I need to visit! The writers give great descriptions and honest opinions. I have a copy for myself and also bought two more to keep on hand for hostess gifts and holiday grab bags!
on May 3, 2014
We have lived in the Pittsburgh area for 20 plus years. We are looking forward to visiting some of the places mentioned that we haven't been to. Address are listed, so just pop it into a GPS and you are off!
on December 22, 2013
I gage travel guides by information and photos. They make for a better reference for the way I look at things. I would have liked more visual aids when it came to the information provided. The cover made my mouth water but when I was in Pittsburg I did not find it as useful as I was hoping I would.
on April 2, 2013
A bit dated and my experience at some of the eateries differs SIGNIFICANTLY. Some of the places are not even around any more. Use the interweb for current info.
on March 31, 2013
This book is a delight. The restaurant reviews are fun and yes, enticing. I can hardly wait for my first trip to Pittsburgh later this year.
on July 28, 2015
Meh. Book is small. About 4 inches square. It just sits. Not terribly interesting or exciting to look through.
on July 4, 2014
I use this book at least once a week.