5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, May 22, 2008
This review is from: Raw Food Made Easy (DVD)
this dvd was fantastic. i enjoyed how simple it was to follow, it motivated me to start increasing raw food in my diet. (i made the pate yesterday and surprise, it came out good!) i have the book that goes with the dvd, but the dvd makes it easier to follow the recipes. seeing jennifer put things together, watching how long she blends something and seeing the consistency of things was really helpful. making raw dishes can be very time consuming, expensive and the results often questionable. if it doesnt taste good, you dont often know what you did wrong. a perfect example is how to use an avocado in a dessert and soup. she explains why you blend the avocado last so it doesnt change the taste of what you are making. i have had zero luck in making desserts with avocado and i bet it is because i blend it all at once. she also showed you how to make a base for your soup and add ingredients in the right order. you can tell she is a trained chef with all the techniques she shares. to me it has made a big difference in my motivation to try more recipes. i highly recommend this dvd and the cookbook that goes with it. i am so glad i stumbled onto this dvd!

5.0 out of 5 stars This video is AWESOME, VERY informative, March 6, 2009
This review is from: Raw Food Made Easy (DVD)
I purchased Jennifer's Book & DVD and the DVD arrived first. It is very instructional, like a private one-on-one class which talks you through every step and assumes nothing (she even shows you how to hold your knife when cutting, how to plan your meals when you are on the go, etc). The video and sound quality are excellent, she teaches at a very moderate pace and she gives you many pointers along the way.

The think I like most is that the booklet that comes with the video has all of the recipes in it, so there's no guess work. The very next day I made two of the recipes, and they turned out fabulous. What's nice is that with this video you only use basic kitchen appliances, like a blender and food processor. Jennifer makes it very easy for you to get started right away.

Also, she is adorable! She is so friendly, so personable to watch that you just want to support her. This is the type of video that you buy and give as a gift to anyone that's health conscious. She gives you breakfasts, lunches, dinners and dessert! Highly recommend this.

Oh, she also tells you HOW LONG the ingredients will keep in your refrigerator or freezer. I wish they all did that!

5.0 out of 5 stars Raw Food made Easy...It's True, November 19, 2008
This review is from: Raw Food Made Easy (DVD)
Jennifer out-did herself. After watching this DVD, I went out and bought her recipe book. The recipes she demonstrated were easy to follow and make. I put a small TV with a DVD player in the kitchen and followed along with her...pausing when I needed too. I have nothing but adulations for the recipes shown in the DVD as well as her book. They tasted great and have become part of my eating lifestyle. The DVD has helped me to come up with my own concotions as well making my being a raw foodist alot easier and fun. Her book has many other great tasting recipes which will expand your variety of eats. A great DVD to have, even if not going raw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Carnivores, June 25, 2012
This review is from: Raw Food Made Easy (DVD)
Phenomenal video, it exceeded my expectations. Clear video (played on xbox dvd player), easy to understand and great description. The woman also speaks very well. I'm the kind of guy that wants to punch people in the face when they go "ummm, uhhh, like" etc. I love meat but the raw food lifestyle is interesting and will benefit us carnivores also. Even my roommate aka McDonald's #1 fan said "This video makes me want to eat vegetables." I never thought I'd hear those words. A lot of her recipes require you to have a food processor, blender and juicer. If you don't have a food processor you will miss out on a fair amount of recipes. My only criticism revolves around the dessert she made. A chocolate pie so to speak. I sincerely doubt it's any healthier than tradition chocolate pie because its laden with a ton of natural sugar from agave nectar and about 20 dates. Thats enough to give anyone diabetes if you consume more than one slice. Great video overall, no regrets from me. Contains about ten recipes including zucchini pasta, tuna-less salad and no seafood sushi wraps. She goes above and beyond by telling you various techniques, substitutions and ways you can stay healthy on the go. Don't hesitate, buy this dvd NOW!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, November 13, 2014
This review is from: Raw Food Made Easy (DVD)
lots of information good book

Raw Food Made Easy
Raw Food Made Easy by Jennifer Cornbleet (DVD)
$26.26
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.