Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Food Network 10-speed Hand Mixer
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on January 2, 2012
I just bought this handy little mixer to replace my poor 16+ year old Black and Decker, which was smoking after dozens of batches of Christmas cookies this year. (literally--smoking). I chose it because it was lighter than some of the other choices in hand mixers. It's very simple--not a lot of bells and whistles, but I have to say, it has tons of power. I made whipped potatoes yesterday and never got about the setting of "1" on the scale of 1-10 for speed settings. This mixer is digital, meaning when you press the buttons, the speed setting appears on the LCD readout window. It came with two beaters that are a bit smaller and lighter weight than I'm used to with my old mixer, and also a bonus wire whisk attachment, which is nice. The only reason it got 4 stars is because some of the other brands came with a dough hook too. Not that I would use a dough hook, but that addition would have earned it 5 stars. Nothing complex--even the instruction book is more a recipe/cookbook than anything. "Insert beaters, turn on" was about the only instructions needed, and thus is the limit of the "directions for use". If you want a decent mixer for not much money, and don't require a bunch of "extras" and fancy stuff, this may be the one for you.
on January 13, 2013
My mixer that i had had for over 18 years finaly gave out so I bought a name brand mixer. The brand name mixer had no power. My husband bought me this mixer and it has power! I love it so much Im tempted to buy a second one to keep for when this one gives out.
on October 7, 2013
My 11 year old handheld 7 speed digital KitchenAid hand mixer recently died. I needed a mixer and I really like the digital controls because they are easier to clean etc. I decided I would try this one. I just used it for the first time and it's getting returned. The lowest speed is way too fast! Ingredients everywhere. I thought it would try something different and a little cheaper as I'm always open to trying different products and can't say that I'm a "high end label" only person. I was disappointed and will be ordering another KitchenAid. The mixer also was not comfortable to hold. The motor does seem very powerful and it's not KitchenAid quiet but it's not overly loud either. It also seems well made and I have to give it credit for that. If you are used to a more high end type hand mixer such as a Cuisinart or KitchenAid you will probably be disappointed as well.
on May 18, 2015
My old 20-year-old hand mixer gave up the ghost and I bought this slick-looking new Sensio Inc "Food Network" Model #KH220 hand mixer at Kohl's. I really liked the digital controls, the powerful Black & Decker motor, and the easy-to-clean design. Too bad the control buttons completely stopped working after only a couple dozen uses. I don't bake that often, so the warranty was run out by the time I started having trouble. I had to use a knife to push in the control buttons, and after a while that wouldn't even work. Very sad "modern" quality. I've worked in a couple factories, so I realize this just might have been a bad batch, but that is not much comfort. I now use my mother-in-law's 30-year-old Black & Decker hand mixer and it works just fine, even though it's not as pretty as the Food Network mixer that I'm throwing in the trash today.
on November 24, 2014
Reminds me of my mom's old mixer. REAL beaters that WORK. This is the BEST mixer I've ever owned and I have owned about 8....they are like toasters...useless. NOT THIS ONE! This one is POWERFUL and wonderful. It ACTUALLY mixes and can handle any job so far! LOVE LOVE LOVE this mixer. I am buying one for my daughter!!
on November 8, 2015
After a couple of months use, one of the beaters completely came apart. Now I'm left with a mixer that can't work and I have to buy another one.
on July 8, 2014
I ordered it for my daughter. During a recent visit she used my Food Network 10 speed Hand Mixer and fell in love with it.