4.0 out of 5 stars Tasty & Interesting : )
Food Network Favorites is a collection of 10 recipes each from 11 Food Network stars and 10 recipes from the Food Network Kitchens. The 10 featured chefs are Alton Brown, Bobby Flay, Dave Lieberan, Emeril Lagasse, Giada DeLaurentiis, Mario Batali, Michael Chiarello, Paula Deen, Rachel Ray, Tyler Florence, and Wolfgang Puck. At the beginning of each chef's section, there...
Published on June 26, 2006 by Stella

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of Money
I love to cook. I am an excellent cook. I am also a huge fan of the Food Network. I am not in the least bit however, a fan of this cookbook. The one and only redeeming part of this cookbook is the interesting short little interviews at the beginning of each different chef's section. Apart from that, the recipes were not worth the paper they were printed on. Why? Well,...
Published on September 4, 2008 by B. R. Eagen

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent cook book, December 27, 2006
M&M (Go New Jersey) - See all my reviews
This book contains a good sampling of recipes from different chefs. The good part is that each of the chefs cooks different style of food, which makes the book more interesting.

3.0 out of 5 stars A few delicious sounding recipes, January 12, 2013
I absolutely love cooking, and I bought this cookbook thinking it would be filled with tons of great recipes. I got it and flipped through it as I was planning our meals for the week. I was disappointed in the variety and didn't think a lot of the recipes sounded very good. There were some delicious sounding recipes though, and I did like that they gave a little interview page with each chef. That part was an interesting read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mmmm, June 2, 2014
This review is from: Food Network Favorites: Recipes from Our All-StarChefs (Paperback)
Seriously one of my favorite cookbooks ever. Rootbeer glazed porkchops?! Yes, please! I actually bought this yet again for a gift. I recommend it to everyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, April 14, 2014
Arrived sooner than expected, in good shape and packaged well. Yes I recommend this seller and this cook book which I found enjoyable and will try the recipes. I liked learning about the chefs as well. I watch the food channel religiously.

5.0 out of 5 stars For a cook that is always looking for something different., February 3, 2014
Purchased as a requested gift. They were happy with the book and anxious to try out a few recipes that they saw.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for my sister, August 7, 2013
My sister loves to cook and loves Food Network. Naturally, I bought her a Food Network cookbook for Christmas. She still uses the recipes today, and graces us often with tasty, healthy, and relatively cheap meals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for myself., May 24, 2013
I have a new found passion for cooking and find most of the food network cookbooks to include easy & delicious recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, May 24, 2013
I gave this cook book as a gift. I know the person receiving it really loved it as they are a food channel -aholic.
Good recipes form great folks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cook book, April 27, 2013
RJ Engler "RJ" (Rancho Mirage, CA) - See all my reviews
Gave as gift to friend who enjoys cooking... She loved it and it was a handsome gift to give her..

5.0 out of 5 stars Food network Favorites, April 22, 2013
I love this cookbook. I have made many of the recipes and they are all good. I also have given this book to many of my friends.

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Food Network Favorites: Recipes from Our All-StarChefs
Food Network Favorites: Recipes from Our All-StarChefs by Susan Stockton (Paperback - December 1, 2007)
$19.95 $14.96