5.0 out of 5 stars Great Magazine! And, FAST shipping!
Published on December 26, 2008 by D. Shields

3.0 out of 5 stars Great packaging
This magazine is packaged very well for the casual reader. I would term it more as a Food Network Magazine than a recipe digest as some people might expect it to be. Yes, there are some recipes but its more about cooking tools (pretty expensive ones at that), fancy gear, insight into Food Network chefs, book promotions and then a few recipes.
Don't take me wrong, I...
Published on June 23, 2009 by R. Parthasarathy

3.0 out of 5 stars Great packaging, June 23, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
Don't take me wrong, I like it but it is definitely not for the recipes it packs.
And for the rare vegetarian chef/cooking enthusiast out there, not your kind of book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Magazine! And, FAST shipping!, December 26, 2008
D. Shields (Scottsdale, Arizona) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
I bought this subscription a couple of weeks ago as a Christmas gift for my Mom and she already received it! And, it's GREAT! She LOVES it. The magazine has everything in it from easy recipes to interviews with stars and chefs. It has little articles on tips and tricks for your home and even "green" cooking and decorating ideas. I was super surprised how great the format of this magazine was and how visually pleasing it was to read. It was interesting, and not just if you're into cooking or watch the Food Network. I read the entire issue. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have magazine for "foodies", January 6, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
Gotta have this magazine if you are a lover of easy, delicious, unique food. Recipes for weeknights, weekends, get togethers and special occasions. Each recipe has pictures and easy to use instructions. Even for an experienced cook, the recipes are intriguing and unique enough to capture your interest and peak your curiosity enough to "give it a try". For the inexperienced cook, they are so easy to follow that there is no fear to "give it a try." Gotta have for "foodies" like me!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A great new magazine for foodies, May 4, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (Magazine)
I was pleasantly surprised at my first issue of Food Network Magazine. I expected another food magazine with maybe a few new ideas but this really exceeded my expectations. I've gotten two issues so far and really enjoy it. I like cooking magazines with lot of photos of the finished recipe and this doesn't disappoint. The high quality, colorful photos are a great temptation to try the different dishes which so far have turned out very well. I ordered Gourmet (1-year) around the same time and found Food Network a nice complement to it with more casual recipes along with the gourmet stuff.

I especially like the "Copy That!" feature where they take a dish from a well known restaurant and come up with a recipe for it. Also, the "Weeknight & Weekend Dinners" are a great source of inspiration when you can't come up with any ideas on your own. I posted some pictures of the magazine on this site.

I hope this magazine keeps up the same great style and articles because so far it's a winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Magazine, March 4, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
This is a great magazine with fabulous and numerous recipes each month. I was pleasantly surprised with the content and have already made several of the meals. The first issue that I received had close to 100 different recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Job, January 9, 2009
S. Melady "Jane" (Providence, RI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
I ordered a subscription to this magazine not having much information except that it was a Food Network magazine. There were no reviews posted at the time. It arrived about 2 weeks after I ordered it. I am pleasantly surprised. I like the format and the visual layout. I am a vegetarian so many of the recipes are not for me but I still like looking at the magazine and getting ideas. Having more veggie options would be my only feedback. Despite that I still enjoy the magazine.

My favorite part is the "Out of the Box" section where they have a couple chefs reinvent a food from a mix. It's really cool to see what the chefs come up with.

Thanks for a nice magazine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the recipes, July 31, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
Great magazine for anyone, and especially nice for someone who enjoys watching Food Network shows as you get to learn more about behind the scenes and the TV personalities and chefs. The photography work in this magazine is very energetic, and sometimes the photos drive the need to create a recipe rather than the ingredients themselves. Adverts weren't overbearing and my first issue had a pleasing amount of content to rummage through. I subscribed originally for the recipes, but find myself quite enjoying all the other articles inside.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great new food magazine!, January 12, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
You would think that the food magazine industry was saturated. However, this is a great new magazine! Refreshing new ideas, fun articles to read, great pictures. I've received the first two issues and it really looks like a fabulous magazine. Can't wait to keep trying the recipes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful magazine, January 2, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
I, too, was very pleased with the format of the magazine. They provide a sort of table of contents with all the recipes laid out with thumbnail pictures of each dish and page numbers so they're easy to find within the magazine (I hate doing that "what page was that on" hassle).
Aside from the fact that I haven't received my new issue yet, I loved every recipe I tried out of this magazine (and I've tried several. In the premire issue, I thought the maple lager chicken was amazing, as well as the pumpkin pie pictured on the cover). If you love the food network, you'll probably enjoy this magazine. The articles are fun, the products are inventive and the recipes are wonderful!

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite food magazine!, August 29, 2009
This review is from: Food Network Magazine (1-year) (Magazine)
I love this magazine! Unlike some other food mags, this one is completely dedicated to all things food (without wasting room on exercise and fashion!). The recipes are diverse, the articles are interesting, and the cooking tips provided are brilliant!

Food Network Magazine (1-year)
Food Network Magazine (1-year) by Hearst Magazines