Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 29, 2013
This is a nice cookbook to add to your collection. Easy to follow recipes. Mr. Food always does a wonderful job with his cookbooks.
on April 24, 2014
And the recipient really liked it. Paged through it and it looked very well put together. I like it when a cookbook has plenty of pictures to go with the recipes.
on April 2, 2014
Great Book. So many great receipes, some Ihad forgotten about from past cooking times. But this is a good one, will keeop this one handly on the shelf to use.
on February 28, 2014
I have tried several recipes and hope to try more in the future. Very easy and simple with ingredients in the kitchen.
on April 4, 2014
I think there are a lot of good recipes here and reasonably easy to prepare, and should taste Sooooo Goooood!!
on April 1, 2014
Loved this as much as the others :) Very good recipes that we have enjoyed a lot. Easy to read and follow.
on October 3, 2014
Some really good recipes simple and easy to make. I've always been a Mr. Food recipe fan.
on November 17, 2014
Just as descibed, fast shipping, thank you!
on January 6, 2014
Haven't made any recipes but from reading many, I have lots ear-marked to make. Love the pictures to go with recipes. I am a fast cook when it comes to dinner and if it takes more than a blink of the eye, I pass. Guess I am either getting lazy, old or both. I think this is worth the money. I would have given it a 5-star but as mentioned, I still haven't tried making any of the recipes.
on August 31, 2015