- Series: Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts (Book 74)
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Inner City Books (September 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0919123759
- ISBN-13: 978-0919123755
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 6 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,355,683 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Food and Transformation: Imagery and Symbolism of Eating (Studies in Jungian Psychology by Jungian Analysts) Paperback – September 1, 1996
Elsevier Sales & Deals
Save up to 50% on textbooks, study guides & resources for your medical specialty.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought