Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Food & Wine
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 22, 2011
I am absolutely thrilled with my digital copy of Food & Wine. I love the fact that I can take dozens of magazines with me everywhere I go.

Food & Wine is an exceptional magazine both in print and digital formats. I love the fact that the digital copy isn't a bunch of text with a few pictures sprinkled here and there like some digital subscriptions. I am big on aesthetics, and this one looks exactly like the print version, including the gorgeous, full-color layouts I've come to love from print magazines. THANK GOODNESS they didn't elect to make it all text! I will be canceling my subscriptions to most magazines that don't give us the beautiful layout, because I just don't find them pleasing to read.

It is a bit difficult to have to zoom in to read the text in the page view layout, but what could one expect on such a small device? The Kindle Fire is made for portability, and it accomplishes exactly that. The fortunate thing is that there is a text view for people who don't enjoy the print layout. I guess some people might not know how to access this on the Kindle Fire, but it's INCREDIBLY easy. All you have to do is tap the screen with the magazine open and select "Text View" instead of "Page View". Easy to do, and it makes it simpler to read if you don't care about seeing the pretty layout.
on November 28, 2012
I am very happy with my Food & Wine subscription on Kindle Fire. Overall I am super pleased with the ability to carry so much reading material in this compact little machine. The pics are scrumptious and recipes are fairly easy to reproduce (depending on your expertise and patience with cooking and mixing drinks). I also love their wine reviews. I recommend this subscription on Kindle to anyone who enjoys learning new things about food and wine.
on March 18, 2013
Love having one of my favorite magazines handy with me all the time on my kindle. I'm a little puzzled, though, as to why the current magazine disappears when the new one comes out. I always like to keep my past issues - especially magazines I buy for the recipes.
on November 23, 2011
Love the page view because it gives me that "Oh! Pictures!" Experience. I also love the text view for when I just want to read a story without getting distracted. Great value as well! I'm saving loads of money on my favorite magazines.
on September 21, 2012
ILOVE Food &Wine. BUT, I still like to look at the mag and feel a thrill when I come home and find it in my mail. I know it's the digital age & I'm trying . I still LOVE the HARDCOPY. I'm older and the digital is hard to see on my Kindle. Plus I don't have the physical magazine. I still love his mag. I'll read it no matter, but I like to touch it.
on December 9, 2012
what's to say... Food & Wine. loving having magazines on my kindle have tried a few recipes but had to adjust them to work for diet restrictions. seems more recipes use red then white.
on February 12, 2013
My family enjoyed all of the recipes that I tried in this magazine! It's just wonderful that you can bookmark favorite recipes! Makes them so much easier to find
on December 26, 2012
Nice, glossy read, mostly geared towards the "high brow" cook. Okay for the price, but some of the recipes tend to be rather difficult to duplicate.
on November 20, 2012
I love food & wine but find it hard to follow recipes and sections in Kindle format. Maybe I just need to get used to it but I still prefer the magazine.
on February 3, 2013
I loved the layout, and how the instructions for different dishes took you from start to finish. I would get the book at the end of the year as well.