Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Foodsaver FSFSSL3810-000 Vacuum Sealer” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 22% off the $179.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
3-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Foodsaver FSFSSL3810-000 Vacuum Sealer
|Price:||$179.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Fully automatic operation with 2 vacuum speeds
- Moist/Dry food settings for optimal sealing
- Patented, removable, dishwasher-safe, drip tray
- Convenient roll holder and bag cutter
- Built-in, retractable accessory hose vacuum seals canisters and marinates food in minutes
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Foodsaver FSFSSL3810-000 Vacuum Sealer
FoodSaver V3835 Vacuum Sealing System B001E42R8O
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|Dimensions||13.2 inches x 9 inches x 21 inches||18.62 inches x 9.13 inches x 10.71 inches||12 inches x 11 inches x 20 inches||10.25 inches x 16.8 inches x 5.25 inches|
|Item Package Weight||12.4 pounds||9.05 pounds||10.9 pounds||11.2 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
My husband is a deer hunter and a gardener. We butcher our own deer and use the FoodSaver to store our venison in the freezer as well as some of our garden food: corn on the cob, blackberries, raspberries, broccoli, morel mushrooms, zucchini halves and I've even used this to freeze whole loaves of zucchini bread.
We shop at Sam's Club and get several large packages of pork chops (with bones) and chicken thighs much cheaper than at our local store, that I bring home and pre-pack in smaller portions and freeze. I have never had any thing we've put in our freezer from the FoodSaver go bad or have freezer burn. I absolutely love and would recommend the FoodSaver.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
there are no words that can express how great this foodsaver is. I purchased the original one way back in the 90s and it lasted, in fact it still works I gave it to a friend. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
After toasting several cheaper models this one hasn't burnt out!Published 3 months ago by Andrew Zeppa
I am somewhat disappointed as would think a product out this long would be perfected. It seems to be finicky as it sometime takes 30 seconds
to trigger the vacuum. Read more
so far this is working very well. I'm sure I'm going to save money in the long run on my fruits and vegetables in seasonPublished 8 months ago by donna Roberts
Awesome plus saves you money on all that meat! No more freezer burns!!!!Published 11 months ago by KL3006
Have used this product for about a year now and we cannot complain. No difficulties or complaint at all.Published 14 months ago by Tom