5.0 out of 5 stars My kid is a foodie baby
My family is full of professional chefs and restaurant owners so we had to get Foodie Babies. We also have Urban Babies and love the books in this series. It's a must have!
Published on August 7, 2011 by N. M. Sawyer

1.0 out of 5 stars Who is this book for?
This book is written for adults, clearly. Kids have no interest in this or in branding themselves foodies. "Pretentious" isn't strong enough.
Published 1 month ago by parybz

4.0 out of 5 stars So Cute, January 1, 2012
This review is from: Foodie Babies Wear Bibs (An Urban Babies Wear Black Book) (Board book)
This book is sweet and clever. My two year old received it for Christmas and really enjoyed reading it. It is short and simple. The illustrations are well done. I would like to get more from the series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, December 26, 2011
Lindsey (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I love humorous board books for babies. There is no point in me being bored while I read to my baby. This book is cute and somewhat humorous. I thought it would be a little more funny than it actually was. The baby didn't seem to be disappointed. He liked it.

5.0 out of 5 stars My kid is a foodie baby, August 7, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift for Your Foodie-in-Training, September 15, 2008
Foodie Babies Wear Bibs is by far the most adorable children's board book I've ever seen. The illustrations are whimsical, and engaging while the text is straightforward -- as it should be. Flipping through the pages I'm absolutely enamored with Nathalie Dion's depictions of roly poly babies playing with their food in all manner of locations. My favorite page is simply captioned "Foodie babies say cheese" and is accompanied by happy kiddies hamming it up for the camera while sampling platters of gouda, cheddar, and brie. Those are definitely my kind of babies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable for the foodie lover in your family., February 5, 2014
My hubby and I are self-proclaimed Foodies. Our son seems to be as well and eats just about everything now - and wants to eat all the time. This book is just an adorable way to celebrate food and encourage your little one to try new things. Cute book. My little foodie baby loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars very clever, March 9, 2013
so very clever. Of the series (of about 10) this is one of our favorites and makes a great shower gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Urban Babies Wear Black Book Series, June 22, 2010
This books are so clever and adorable! I have had so much fun picking these out for my girlfriends as they have new babies - we have just as much fun looking at them as our children do!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this series, January 6, 2013
this is such a cute book. I love all the books in the baby series. so many different titles, you could easily find a story for every baby you know...would make a great gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have for all Foodies with infants, November 6, 2008
D. Eskens (Omaha, NE USA) - See all my reviews
Overall, I think this book is more for the foodie parents than the foodie baby. Would I buy it for myself? Maybe not, but it would make a great baby shower gift for the parents to oooh and aaah over before the baby comes and then the baby can drool and chew on it later. :)

Read our full review:
[...]

1.0 out of 5 stars Who is this book for?, May 28, 2014

Foodie Babies Wear Bibs (An Urban Babies Wear Black Book)
Foodie Babies Wear Bibs (An Urban Babies Wear Black Book) by Michelle Sinclair Colman (Board book - October 1, 2008)
$6.99 $6.29