5.0 out of 5 stars the shopper
great taste,not too strong. really healthy for you. i wish it came in a bigger bottle.other brands have been too strong of a unwanted flavor.
Published on September 30, 2011 by Cheryl H. Nicholes

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Overall good product, but unfortunately I developed some sort of intolerance to it!
but the taste is good and has a lot of properties!
Published 20 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars the shopper, September 30, 2011
This review is from: Foods Alive Organic Artisan Cold-Pressed 100% Hemp Oil, Fl 8-Oz (Pack of 2) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love heep oil, July 14, 2013
The hemp seed oil arrived fresh and fast. I love using this in my green smoothies and salads. I got a great bargain on a two pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, September 21, 2013
r v (SILVER LAKE, NH, US) - See all my reviews
taste is great awesome for salad dressings and all around good flavor in dishes. seems to be a great replacement for everything but cooking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp Oil, March 4, 2014
Robert (FORT MILL, SC, US) - See all my reviews
I am using it on just about everything you can. The taste is light with a hint of nuttiness, Outstanding product.

5.0 out of 5 stars and I as such take its color—which I have not seen in any other hemp oil product—to be indicative of its superior quality. While, July 8, 2014
This product's greenish goodness puts every other brand of hemp oil I ever tried to shame, and I as such take its color—which I have not seen in any other hemp oil product—to be indicative of its superior quality.

While I had up to this point consumed other hemp oils owing to my understanding of the excellent mix of essential fatty acids they contain, this brand adds the bonus of *excellent* flavor.

The artisan processing, which the Foods Alive states involves temperatures no greater than 108° F, clearly makes a difference!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, June 2, 2014
I like the product. It is less greasy than other oils out there. I do have to get some essential oil to add to it though. It does not have a bad smell. I just feel like it smells like oregano, 12-grain bread, or nutty smell. I usually don't have an issue with a smell if I think it is a good product. The only thing is it does hit me when putting it on. Again, it is not bad. It is the nature of the cold-distilled product. I tend to reach for my jojoba oil for my face because of it. I use this for my body mixed with a couple of other things (or plain). The thing is I should get a nice smelling essential oil to put in it. I've read reviews on other hemp oils with not good smells. Again, it does not have a bad smell, but more like the smell of toasting my 12-grain bread or something. It just reminds me of cooking when I put it on which I am not crazy about, but I would still recommend it because I can't stand things that are greasy and don't absorb in. I would highly recommend it but think about adding an essential oil you like (which I haven't gotten around to yet).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Taste and Price, April 29, 2013
This was the first hemp oil I purchased and I have used it on food as well as a moisturizer. Smells and tastes great.

5.0 out of 5 stars It helped me, June 18, 2014
I have been taking this about one week. .. that is all. . One week into this, and I have more energy.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome natural product, July 21, 2014
This is an awesome natural product. I work out a lot and lose my energy in plenty, everyday. So I have to take dietary supplements but I only trust a few. This product definitely is one of those. Tasty Drops 1fl Oz (30ml) 250mg Cannabidiol CBD Hemp Oil Dietary Supplement (Cinnamon) is another; the taste and odour is better though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hemp oil, May 17, 2014
I bought this hemp oil because my doctor said he uses it to stop back pain quickly. It only lasts about 15 minutes, but it's worth the time.