5.0 out of 5 stars I feel better now
Published 4 months ago by Weldon Tremble

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok
For the price the item it is nice. However not strong as a benzo I.E. xanax, clonzepam or the other medications. It does give a level feeling. It takes about 4 capsules to notice this for me. For a full blown panic attack this would not be the best to use. This would be nice for very mild anxiety and daily use.
Published on August 13, 2011 by P from SC

5.0 out of 5 stars I feel better now, October 13, 2014
This review is from: NOW Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer, 90 Capsules (Health and Beauty)
I originally purchased this product with the intention of helping me "feel" better, mood-wise; and it definitely did that. Quickly too! I also discovered it helped me a lot to sleep more soundly. So, I now take it right before going to sleep. I not only sleep better, but the "good" feeling lasts all day long! I've been taking 5-HTP for almost 6 months already, and plan to continue to taking it for at least another six months.

I also take a Mood support supp at night called Tranquili which really seems to help too;

#1 Top Rated For Rapid Anxiety and Stress Relief ★ Pharmaceutical Grade Anti-Anxiety Formula for Relaxation and Stress Reduction With Mood Support & Patented AES® Delivery System for Maximum Absorption ★ Try it 100% Risk Free!

I think the best part of taking these products is that they take effect quickly, and you don't need to take it consistently and wait for it to build up in your system. There will be days when I do not take the TranquiliX for example and notice a difference in my mood and then I will take it that night, and feel much better in the morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly shocked, September 3, 2012
I had spent years managing my anxiety with alcohol and all was going smooth until I started throwing up blood. I scheduled an appointment with a mental health specialist while I had already been taking this product. I didn't feel much for 10 days, I mean I did drink hard liquor almost everyday for 15 years straight which is why I couldn't feel this lol. I really didn't want to get on prescriptions because in my mind they were more dangerous than alcohol. I know this because I remember while I was on Paxil I thought to my self killing my self would be an easy way to get rid of my problems. I knew them thoughts weren't mine so I poured all my pills down the toilet. Long story short, after 5 days of sobriety from alcohol a miracle happened. This product took over me and gave me a since of well being and calmness. Since this feeling felt way better than the alcohol ever did I knew I was never going back to liquor again. Well this product may have helped some of you mildly; it saved my life because my dad and grand dad both died in their sleeps as a result of liver damage from alcohol. I hate the stuff now and can't stand to be around it and I owe it to this product and God. Thanks who ever created this.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for menopause women, January 9, 2013
it's good and lighten your mood swings this is a great price as well compared to other avenues....thanks for having this available

4.0 out of 5 stars nice product, October 2, 2013
I use this twice a day... in the AM I take it to keep me level headed, and in the PM I take it to help me sleep. It's not an anti-anxiety pill... so don't' expect "instant results"... however, if you just want something that helps your body regulate stress naturally, then this is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really helped., December 12, 2012
I am an anxiety suffer. This is a great natural way to help with the panic attacks. When I have severe panic attack I have to take the medication my doctor gave me, ut this product is great for day to day stress.

5.0 out of 5 stars true calm is true calm, September 17, 2010
This is the first otc product out of hundreds that I have tried and can honestly say it works. From the very first day true calm has worked great for me. I feel very relaxed and peaceful, without any sleepy effect. I would recommend giving this a try.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for Insomnia as well, December 1, 2010
Dano Maxwell "Dano" (Boston, MA, United States) - See all my reviews
I tried Valerian, Melatonin, ZMA, you name it for sleep. This is the ONLY product that helped me get some shut-eye.

Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its ok, August 13, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not work for me, February 14, 2013
I m not saying this product could work on others, it did not work for me... I did not feel any difference

1.0 out of 5 stars Did nothing for me, January 1, 2014
I have been looking for something to help with some minor anxiety. Did not want to take any heavy medication, so was looking for something to take the edge off. I tried this and other products, they had no effect on me.

I am posting this review so that others may know that while this works for some, it does not work for all. Each case will be different.

NOW Foods True Calm Amino Relaxer, 90 Capsules