Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 90|Change
Price:$9.59+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on June 25, 2016
So took these for the whole bottle. I noticed nothing. I do have high anxiety and adhd so maybe this just didn't cut it. But I felt nothing at all. 3 stars bevause no side effects and bevause I just don't know & others would be can't say I would or wouldn't reccomend it..
on June 21, 2016
Great for people with mood swings and anxiety. I am one of those people. This really calms me down and helps me think clearer and handle my emotions better when dealing with conflict.
on June 12, 2016
So far ok.
on June 12, 2016
I really have noticed a difference in my stress levels after taking this supplement. I never had anxiety until about 6 months ago when I fainted at work and then noticed I was having anxiety over it happening again and subsequently causing me panic attacks. This has really helped calm me down, I don't know if it is a placebo or not but I have really noticed a difference.
on June 8, 2016
I have tried a lot of supplements that are suppose to help with anxiety. I must say that this one really does work. Will be buying again.
on June 4, 2016
Not worth buying. Didn't help with anything
on May 23, 2016
Very pleased...does the same job as the very expensive brand I used to buy.
on May 18, 2016
I really enjoyed this product;it does what it says it does and for just a great price!! Need to purchase some more as I just ran out. Product came quickly. Thanks Amazon----YOU'RE THE BEST!!!! --- Love shopping with Amazon. Have never been disappointed. --- Lynn
on May 17, 2016
This is not a product you would feel if you take it while relaxing at home. The only time this blend will actually do me any good is when I take it before a stressful situation.
on May 15, 2016
Helps me not get too wound up.