5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product, May 11, 2009
This review is from: NOW Foods Whole Psyllium Husk, 24-Ounce Bottle (Pack of 3) (Grocery)
I tried different brand before, because of the impurity (sticks, sand), they almost make me puke. But my husband and I have no problem at all with this NOW Foods brand. We consumed many bottles already, and are still quite happy with its quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Doctor recommend it., March 8, 2014
My Doctor recommended this product and it works as advertised. I followed my Doctors instructions to take it an hour before breakfast and dinner and it does keep me regulated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Meh. It's Fiber., March 5, 2013
Meh. It's Fiber. Good: No bad taste, no after taste either. It's a pretty big can of fiber! Bad: There's 3 pretty big cans of fiber. Unless you need this for an old folks home, one can should last you long enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Colon Sweep!!, March 4, 2013
This product is amazing for sweeping your colon. I recommend it to anyone that needs to or has been told to increase their fiber intake.