5.0 out of 5 stars Good instructions
Published 12 months ago by P. Hinkle

2.0 out of 5 stars Returned it
I returned it as it want anything new for me - I expected something a little more modern. For anyone that is really into crazy quilting, it probably is a really detailed book - I just found it tedious and really wasted on me therefore I returned it
Published 1 month ago by Leyla

5.0 out of 5 stars Good instructions, January 19, 2014
This review is from: Foolproof Crazy Quilting: Visual Guide - 25 Stitch Maps 100+ Embroidery & Embellishment Stitches (Paperback)
This book arrived about two weeks ago and I love all the illustrations. Some say these illustrations are too small but if they were larger the book would be very heavy with the added pages. I have already traced my hexagons out on muslin and made five of them while my friend who is visiting has learned foundation piecing and has made six already so she can embellish them on her trip home. Really love the book and the thoughtfulness that went into it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Foolproof Crzy Quilting, January 15, 2014
Very well laid out - clear instructions and pictures- different ideas and different stitches used together - I would recommend it to anybody into embroidery or crazy quilting. Great book

5.0 out of 5 stars Great instructions., January 18, 2014
One of the best Crazy Quilting book that I have seen. Instructions great, pictures great, just an excellent book for those interested in Crazy Quilting. Can't go wrong with this book!

4.0 out of 5 stars I would like have seen some other options for blocks of different ..., July 10, 2014
I bought this book primarily for inspiration, and there is plenty of that. I will use it as a reference for years to come. The reason I only gave it four stars is just that it focuses exclusively on hexagon blocks. I would like have seen some other options for blocks of different shapes and even strips. It's not like I have no imagination of my own, however. As I said, this book is a great reference if you're looking for some variety in embellishment techniques. I will use some of these ideas on garments as well as home decor items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, January 19, 2014
I am so pleased with this book. As a beginner, it has really helped me get started and truly inspired me to learn new stitches. Its a great guide and I am sure experienced QC stitchers will love it too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book for Hex Crazy Quiting, January 30, 2014
Quality book with wonderful pictures and detailed explanations of piecing and embroidering for hex shapes. Absolutely love it. Am working on a hex shaped quilt now so will come in handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy patch hexies--GREAT FUN, May 27, 2014
Jean A. Logston (Aberdeen, WA United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great book--the best instructions for crazy patchwork ever--the stitch diagrams are excellent. The stitch maps are outstanding. If you love hexies and crazy patchwork this is the best. The projects are do-able whether you make a quilt, a wall hanging, a framed work of needle art--or what ever you dream up. A great adventure awaits. jeanie

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book!, June 9, 2014
I liked that this book took crazy quilting in a different direction (the hexagons) with clear, detailed piecing and stitching diagrams. I'm intrigued by her "out of the box" finishing and assembly methods. I can hardly wait to try these new-to-me techniques!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny I spent to own this book, July 22, 2014
This is a fantastic book on crazy quilting. The knowledge being shared is outstanding. The author gave a lot of attention to detail, so even if you are a motivated beginner you should do well. The color photographs are close ups of each block and the template and all the embroidery work are referenced to the page where the technique is shown. I found the layout extremely user friendly and the entire book inspiring and motivating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring techniques with clever designs., April 30, 2014
A lovely use of my colorful leftover fabrics. Granddaughters love the variety of crazy quilting techniques. Will get started right away on
a quilt using these techniques.
sw

Foolproof Crazy Quilting: Visual Guide - 25 Stitch Maps  100+ Embroidery & Embellishment Stitches
$27.95 $20.86