Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now

on April 8, 2012
Bought this to use as a prop for a film project and was a little disappointed with the quality. Seemed put together pretty cheaply and I was surprised it didnt fall apart when I was positioning it.
I can see it working okay if you're just using it as a Halloween decoration and not looking to spend a lot of money, but if you want a high quality skeleton look elsewhere.
on November 4, 2013
Perfect for Halloween. Completely poseable which allowes use to have a dynamic display. Several unique positions available due to the latex construction.
on November 6, 2014
I had to send this back. This skeleton must have been stored in a very hot warehouse for many years. He was fused together when he arrived. I tried to pry him apart, but that just removed some of the outer layer. there were holes in his heals and stuffing was exposed. Parts that were filled were uneven. Parts that weren't filled had collapsed to the point where the insides where sticking. Many bones were flat which made it look unnatural.
on December 4, 2014
Since these skeletons are latex, they need to be stored in a cool dry place. I suspect this one was not, as it seems to already show signs of deteriorating. Nothing dramatic, but since this is the second one we've owned, we know the signs. Still a fair purchase for Halloween.
on December 10, 2013
Love this! Was a great addition to our Halloween decorations! Very realistic looking making our pirate grave yard the best house on the block!
on November 25, 2015
Not bad for the cost, it looks surprisingly good. it smells awful (like old latex) and comes squashed up in a box. Probably won't be able to store it anywhere it gets hot, like the attic with all the other stuff.
on April 1, 2016
I purchased this for a party decoration. The skull was cracked, the bones are almost flat, and the quality is poor. I was very disappointed. I don't feel it was worth the price. They accepted the return without questions and refunded my money, but I would not recommend this even if it was not broken. It was a large skeleton and the rubber is heavy, but the flat looking appearance is a deal breaker for me even if mine wasn't broken.
on November 5, 2014
It worked great though it was not exactly what I was expecting, close, but not exactly! I looked over the description & pictures & I do not feel like I am looking or reading it long so I do not believe I am the one that is mistaken. So that is why only 4-stars (it did work after all)
on September 17, 2013
Great prop. Use for an annual Pirate Party and Halloween every year. Good quality. I guess the only thing to know is that it does not sit up or stand up. I stick a pole through the ribs to get it into a sitting position.
on October 28, 2014
Loads of fun to be had having one of these around the house or riding in the car during the month of October. Posable and dressable.