Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

Size: 5 Feet|Change
Price:$4.58+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on March 21, 2014
What else is there to say? It's a MIDI cable. It works. It doesn't have bad BO. It doesn't sneak out at night and prey on young children. It's a decent cable.
on May 30, 2009
Like a gift from God, this wonderful product performs miracles when faced with the dilemma of having to connect two disparate midi devices together. An unimaginable delight. And so cost effective!
on August 27, 2013
Just bear in mind this is for a SINGLE cable. Some of the midi cables I've seen have come as two midi cables paired together (for both in and out) so you'll need to either order 2 or do an either or. For my use, either or works fine and I've had no issues with this cable.
on March 30, 2011
This cable is of a surprisingly good quality for this price and is actually much heavier duty than I expected.

The 20-foot length allows me to connect a MIDI drum kit to a MIDI keyboard in the studio and worked perfectly from the moment it was plugged in.
on December 17, 2012
Midi cables in the local music shops are outrageous. A simple DIN cable carrying digital signals, not subject to the same kind of losses that an analog audio cable might have. Yet they want as much as a monster cable for them, ridiculous.

I picked up this one for a 80% discount off of the local prices. I will be back to buy more if I need it.

Don't buy the hype when purchasing digital cables. They either work or they don't there is no magic fairy dust that makes them work "better".
on November 26, 2013
It's a great MIDI cable! It plugs in here, it plugs in there, it transfers data. What more do you want? WHAT MORE AMAZON???
on October 28, 2014
I purchased this to use as a cable for my Digitech GSP 2101 foot controller (The Control One) and it works perfectly with no issues. All pins are wired unlike cheaper midi cables which is a must for this application.
on December 2, 2008
I purchased this cable so that I could hook my Roland TD3 electric drumset up to the Guitar Hero World Tour drum kit and play the game with my Roland. Plugged everything in, started up the game and it all worked great.

I don't really know what to write for a review on a cable that works other than it works and I'm happy with the quality.
on October 22, 2015
I bought these cables specifically to hook up my Mackie Control Universal, and they do the job beautifully! The metal sheath on the connector ends is slim enough to fit in the ports of the MCU unlike some other cables.

My one complaint is that instead of wrapping these cables in a circle during packaging, they were folded into a bundle. This creates annoying bends in the cables that will take quite a bit of time and usage to straighten out.
on July 25, 2010
The plugs on these MIDI cables have a good firm fit and solid electrical contact.
The cable itself is soft and flexible, has about a half-inch bend radius.
I use these cables to connect my MIDI controller keyboard to a synthesizer module.
Haven't had any problems, seems to work perfect.