Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on December 25, 2012
Tried on Nook Color and Blackberry. The Micro-B connector was loose on both devices. I had to hold it to a certain angle to make it work. The cable went to a trash bin after a few tries. The other one I bought, "Micro USB to USB Cable by SumacLife ASIN: B004GETLY2", worked fine on both devices.
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2012
I was looking for a cord to charge my Droid X as the cord that comes with it is only about 3 feet long and very inconvenient. This cord is perfect. It's about double the length and seems pretty thick and durable. I plug it into the wall charger that came with my phone and it works great. For the price it seems to be of great quality and free shipping is always a bonus.
Overall 5/5 stars

To clarify I purchased this from the seller U.S. FinallyWireless. Not a china seller.
on April 1, 2013
It's a pice of crap it broke two weeks after I got it by partially falling apart and then it quite working all together a few weeks after that do not buy this its a terrible cord
on March 30, 2013
I got the Cable in the mail and it seemed to work fine at first, but it has a mind of its own and stops charging my phone after a short amount of time and I keep having to fiddle with it for it to work. I guess thats what I get for $2.
on October 14, 2012
I got the two cables and one stopped working with in two days. The second one lasted about a week and stopped working. I ordered two new cables from Newegg and a different supplier hopefully they will last longer.
on December 8, 2012
I ordered 2 of these and they both fell apart. One within a week and the other soon after. Both had the end of the phone part pull out of the cable.
on November 30, 2013
It comes in handy to have a 6 ft cord to charge your device with. Some micro USB adapters seem to be more snug than others. And this one is not as snug as one you'd get from Motorola or any other name brand company. Can't really expect too much for the price or a 3rd party company you've never heard of but the bottom line it does the job. If I had to do it all over again I'd purchase another. You're just not going to be able to move around with your phone much while its plugged in.
on November 21, 2012
ordered two of these one for my and my wifes phones. Both quit working, seems to be loose and does not charge phones. not happy, only had these about a month.. tried another new charger cord and it is not the phones.
on December 30, 2013
Most USB cords are too short and make it difficult to use them sometimes. This cord solved that issue but quit working after a about 1 year. For the price I'm niot going to complain though.
on December 29, 2013
Cord is already defective the two little hook tabs on the body of the connector is missing cord keeps fall out wont stay in place