Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV Stick Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on October 11, 2011
After purchasing a beautiful pair of Chloe wedges that unfortunately felt like I was walking on cement, and were also a half size too small, I had a hard time figuring out how to save them! A normal insole made them too tight, and the shoes on their own caused a lot of ball of foot pain. After reading many reviews on Amazon, I settled on Foot Petals, fingers crossed. After I slipped them into my offending Chloes, it was like a whole new shoe. Not like a huge pillow stuffed inside, but a very thin cushion that made my once excruciating shoes wearable! The cushion is very lightweight and I barely notice it. Amazing. I got the 3-pack and saved my other designer shoes that have no insole padding. (Seriously, who makes a $500 shoe with an insole like a brick?) My only gripe is that the adhesive strip stops under the ball of foot area, and it tends to curl up and get weird between my toes. Nothing a little Shoe Goo won't fix.
on October 30, 2013
I had high hopes that this product would alleviate the discomfort I feel in the heel and ball of my foot when I wear shoes with a heel higher than 1". Friends spoke highly of the foot petal, but I did not take into account that I am a giant among midgets. At 5'11", my show size is a 10 in Women's and this product best fits a size 7 or smaller. As it stands I have a choice of providing relief for my heel or the balls of my feet, but not both so it still leads to "Feet hurt. Lady Hulk smash!! Share pain with EVERYONE."

Pro-tip for big footers like me. Place the petal to the front to comfort the ball of your foot and add another circular petal for your heel.
on January 1, 2014
These cushions are AWESOME! and just what I needed! I had ordered some Vince Camuto boots with a 3" heel and my toes kept sliding forward to the bottom causing pain and blisters after walking in them. Then I ordered these cushions, put them in the boots and problem solved immediately. Not only did they keep my foot from sliding and keep any blisters from forming, they also made the shoes SO much more comfortable. I walk in them all the time now. It's amazing how such a small cushion can make such a HUGE difference.
on May 6, 2011
These cushions really help provide padding, which is much needed for some of us. I have limited natural cushioning on my feet. These also reduce your foot sliding in heels. I would definitely recommend these. Much better price on Amazon as they are expensive for a single pair in the stores.
on November 2, 2011
I was skeptical, they don't seem thick enough to cushion. But I had some shoes I just wasn't wearing because they hurt after a couple hours (some I couldn't get out of the house without hurting!) and tried these. They are WAY better than anything you'll buy in a drugstore. They cushion really well, and because they don't extend all the way to your toes, your toes don't get squished. Haven't had any problems with them shifting or coming out either.
on February 12, 2014
I walk about 2.5 miles a day at school alone (I know because of my fitbit :-) ) and I ALWAYS end up with chaffed/blistered/or skin peeling off feet! No matter how comfortable I think a shoe will be and even in tennis shoes, and no matter how think the sock (I think it's due to my university's very uneven ground, lots of cobblestone etc)

These have made ALL the difference. I put them in a pair that I knew where trouble shoes, I didn't wear any socks and I made it through the day with NO problems. Suffice it to say, I plan on buying enough for every pair of shoes I wear (these are not meant to be reused in different pairs) but so worth the money.
on March 21, 2016
For some odd reason, most of my heels fall off my feet when I walk even though I buy the correct size. Sometimes, my feet sweat a lot when I've been in heels all day and thus, the heel slips off. I've used many other Foot Petals cushions in the past and they've always been pretty reliable. Recently, I bought a pair of beautiful heels that were, indeed, a half size too big. I really really don't want to sell them (final sale) and I got such a good deal on them, so I started searching for anything that could allow me to keep them! I bought multiple Foot Petals products, including this one, and I have to say that this "Killer Kushionz" were the biggest help in lessening the extra space between the shoe and my foot. It also serves as an extra padding, which makes walking so much more comfortable.
The biggest bummer was the price. I REALLY like this cushion, but I feel like I have to use it wisely since I only get 3 pairs and I have so many pairs of shoes that I love and need padding in!
on May 25, 2014
I have tried an enormous number of insoles designed for heels and some not for heels. These take up the least amount of space while offering just enough cushion for the ball of the foot and heel. The adhesive strip runs almost the entire length and is designed to be permanent. The fabric on the shoebed will detached before these will! Those heels that I could only comfortably wear for a few hours before Having to take them off could now be worn to work. They never flatten out (I've had a pair for a couple of years now in shoes worn at least once a week) nor shift position. If you've been buying your heels a half size too small just so your foot doesn't slop around in them, consider buying them the proper size and adding a pair of these instead. Your feet will thank you!
on December 10, 2011
I would have given this 5-stars because I was 100% comfortable in my 3" heels during our wedding and reception that lasted 6 hours.

I'm knocking it down to 3-stars because one of the insoles got TORN while I was removing the adhesive backing. For the price, I certainly expect the material to be superior and the cushions to last.
on July 10, 2013
So, I wear a size 5.25-5.5 in pumps and sandals. I used this to line the soles of a few different pairs of pumps. It felt great except the extra 2-3mm that the foot petals pushed my feet upwards out of the shoe caused my heels to pop out of my shoes as I was walking. Adding the "heelz cushions" didn't solve the problem. Cutting about 10cm off of the back of the foot petal solved my problem, but really all it meant was that I spent extra money on the full sole liner when I could have just bought the toe cushions for the same effect (did that, and it's awesome).

The heel popping might not be a problem for people with bigger feet (your shoes will probably be deeper), but for those of you with smaller feet, just get the toe cushions instead of these full-sole cushions.