5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, easy to slip on or take off.
I used these in Afghanistan, they sure came in handy. I would slip them on under my sleeves during the winter time. If things started popping off and I had to start moving a lot, I just took them off and put them in my cargo pocket so I wouldn't overheat. Highly recommended.
Published on November 11, 2010 by TIMOTHY S CORWIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Chenile hand warmers
Published on February 25, 2011 by G. Stoutenburg

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, easy to slip on or take off., November 11, 2010

3.0 out of 5 stars Chenile hand warmers, February 25, 2011
I purchased these chenile hand warmers in January and when they arrived I was in love with the softness and colors. The first day I wore them was on a car trip and when I arrived, had to sew up the top had edges and the area between the thumb and hand. I did order one other pair but from a different company and waiting on delivery and will compare the products. I gave this product a 3 star because of the softness and length is great, but he quality could have been better; not coming apart the first day I wore a pair. I have a syndrome of cold fingers and feet year around and these are the perfect weight; but need to count on the wearablity of the product on a daily basis.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm and Fuzzy, October 1, 2010
Very nice and warm, the texture is soft and fuzzy. They fit well on my hands and thumb. They do however go up longer on me then in the picture, fully stretched they go above the elbow. I wear them scrunched down under the elbow.

2.0 out of 5 stars Overall not acceptable, September 25, 2012
Laura (EVERETT, WA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microfiber Chenille Fingerless Gloves (Apparel)
I sit by a window at work, and my hands get so cold when typing. I have some thick, heavy knitted fingerless gloves made from thick yarn that keep my hands warm, but they are super bulky, tight around the second knuckle of my fingers making typing hard, and they leave fuzz everywhere. I ordered these gloves because I was looking for something lightweight and stretchy.

First, I ordered the coco brown. What I got is not brown, not even close, but more of a pink beige. I at first thought they'd sent the wrong color, but there aren't any other colors that are even close. The color representation on the amazon page is not just a little off, but it just plain wrong! These gloves are nearly the same color as my skin tone, and not the brown I wanted. But, I decided the color wasn't bad enough to warrant a return. However, I wish I had just returned immediately.

Second, I pulled the gloves out of the package, and looked at them, all over. I tested the stretch, looked at the fabric, and thought the fabric felt and looked cheap. I had hoped for better for $15. But, they are thin and soft and stretchy, so I put them on and walked out the door to go to work. By the time I got in my car and put my hands on the steering wheel, a big loop had been pulled out at the top of one thumb. I know it hadn't been there when I pulled it out of the packaging, and I hadn't done anything more strenuous than close and lock my door, walk down the stairs and get in my car. I was very disappointed. Upon looking again at the thumb opening, I could see the sticking was loose, poorly done and not adequate. I expect these gloves to unravel in a matter of days, without even going through the washing machine.

Third, I am now at work, and have been typing on my computer for as long as it has taken to write this review, and my hands are begining to chill. I can feel the chill through the gloves. I'm not outside, and its not winter yet, and just starting to turn into fall, so temperatures here in Washington are not cold. Still, my hands aren't warm. I can say, the finger opening is right at the first knuckles of my fingers, so at the base of my fingers, so there is no interference with typing.

I give these gloves two stars for texture, stretch and the ease of typing. However, the poor quality, the rapid unraveling, miss represented color and the lack of any real warmth subtracts three stars.

Update, after wearing these for four hours, I am covered in lint and fuzz. I was talking to a couple people, looked down, and said "wow, I'm covered in fuzz". All those who I was talking too, said agreed immediately and said they'd noticed it as I walked up it was so bad, but didn't want to be the one to say something. These shed far worse than the bulky knitted gloves I was using before. They shed worse than anything I've ever worn! And, I have had three people in these last four hours tell me these look like ace bandages. They are exactly that color, NOT cocoa brown.

5.0 out of 5 stars So happy with this purchase!, November 18, 2011
I had ordered another pair of similar gloves earlier this month and, long story short, it was a total waste of time and money. I hesitated on buying these because of the previous problems I had with the other seller, but I am so glad I went ahead and purchased these...I LOVE THEM! They are exactly as advertised; warm, tight-fitting, great length and good quality. Even the thumb area is not too long for my incredibly short fingers! Will definitley look to buy more in other colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fingerless Gloves, May 11, 2011
This review is from: Microfiber Chenille Fingerless Gloves (Apparel)
Bought these for my wife after she expressed interest. I was suprised at how much she liked them. She said the warmth without restricting her hands was great since she types a lot with her work. She's worn them almost every day until it warmed up. I will be buying other colors for her.

3.0 out of 5 stars It was worth what you paid... In a way., April 19, 2011
They broke on me. A loose thread was sticking out from the back and it loosened the binding. And the thumb sleeve was way too big.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love These!, March 10, 2012
This review is from: Microfiber Chenille Fingerless Gloves (Apparel)
The design, shape, fabric, color, length and hemless hand are spectacular. So you can imagine my dismay when, the first day, the seam began to unravel (inside), where the thumb meets the hand.
Turning them inside out, I saw that that is where the weaving ended and there was a twisted thread there. I untwisted it and tied it in a knot to try and keep the hole from getting bigger. The left hand then began to reveal a hole, so I did the same thing. It helped for a while but not permanently.

I had ordered two pair, so I thought, "Maybe it is just this pair". But the same thing happened on the second pair. I love these so much for the perfect design, fit and softness that I aim to find a way to fix them. No other compares with these, but it isn't fair to pay so much and end up with something that I have to worry about. However, If I can figure out a way to "weave" them, I could be caught buying more. I know, that's ridiculous, but they are really pretty, soft and feminine. Who wants a hole in them though?

6/5/2012 Update:
I ordered more & have had no more trouble. I have at least 2 pr in each color & wear them every day. Prime shipping gets these to you promptly, from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!!!, January 22, 2011
NicoleR (San Diego, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Microfiber Chenille Fingerless Gloves (Apparel)
Very fast shipping, I ordered late evening on 1/15 and I received 6 days later on 1/22. They were new in plastic with the tags still attached. I love the material. The gloves are super soft and really good looking. They fit perfectly on an average females hand and arm. I ordered the arm warmers in black and plan on ordering more in different colors! Excellent shopping experience!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably soft!, March 14, 2011
I bought these to help keep my wrists warm and dry when skiing, but they're so soft and snuggly that I'll probably wear them much more often!

Microfiber Chenille Fingerless Gloves