Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Foot Traffic Non-skid Red Ruby Slippers/Blue Slipper Socks by Foot Traffic, Women's size 4-10
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2013
Very interesting Dorothy look. Wife dancing around house singing somewhere over the rainbow. I have landed in Oz and its nice
on September 10, 2012
I bought these for my mother as a house-warming gifts of sorts and she loves them. The theme was immediately close to her heart, but they are also the only house socks she has ever continued to wear.
on August 19, 2011
These are very cute and the picture is accurate. They look tiny, but are very stretchy. Additionally, the material is quite thin, so I am worried because they stretch so much they may not last a long time. I have only given these away as gifts, so I do not know how durable they are. These would be INFINITELY better if they were wool or chenille.
on April 23, 2014
I bought these for my mom who is wheelchair bound and in a nursing home. They are too tight; they would cut circulation in her lower legs/feet - which is bad enough on its own. However, her roommate has skinny little legs, so I gave them to her. They fit her wonderfully!
on March 1, 2012
These are so cute! If you are a size 10 or bigger these are a bit small but still work. They have gripper thingys on the bottom. These are my new favorite thing!
on November 1, 2010
I love this wonderful sock..
the bow is awosome because it made of silver glitter thread

it is Slip-resistant

I recommend this for u
review image
on October 25, 2015
I got these for my daughter, they were on her wish list. She loved them and they fit her well. I paid $9.18 for one pair.
I attached two pictures of the front and back of slippers. On the bottom it is woven in the sole white dots so these don't slid and also written it says foot traffic. The top looks just like the picture. The blue part is like a regular sock, but the red is kinda rough like glitter. I am guessing the red is a little rough to set it apart, like it is a shoe.
These are nice and my daughter was very happy with them. They are getting a lot of use and I would order them again.
review image review image
on January 14, 2013
These are very cute slipper socks. They are however, very thin and don't have much traction on the bottom. They are really cute though, so as long as you aren;t looking for much warmth these are great.
on June 26, 2014
What does every girl want? She wants Ruby Slippers. She wants to slay the Wicked Witch of the West (your ex) and be the beloved queen of the castle. Well I checked out how to do that. Magic wands are too harry Potter-ish, and I can't get the County to give me a license for Flying Monkeys, so that left the Ruby Slippers. So I come only to Amazon and what do I find? I find the ruby slippers right here!

Now these are just perfect. First off they are very sparkly. I did not notice that right away but it seems the females of our species have specific sensors in their eyes which can see sparkle. I suppose that's why they like diamonds and jewelry. Anyway back on track - the red in these "slippers" sparkles!

Now mind you, these are really socks. They are slippers in appearance and really socks with color and shiny bits. So don't do suing anyone. But these are better that real slippers. They have little dots or nubs on the bottom so that you do not slip in smooth floors. I know that is completely opposite of the word "slippers" but throw me a bone here. That's a technical side that your lady may never really see anyway as she will be overcome by the "shiny red" part of them!

So don't be a cowardly lion, step up and buy them for her! This isn't something you see every day and she will love you for them. Plus, it is very doubtful her friends have this, and every woman wants to be the first person in her group to have something new and shiny. Especially shiny.

What are you waiting for!
on March 23, 2016
I love these socks! They fit perfect and feels great. They have the grips on the bottom which I love because of how clumsy I am. They are much needed when I walk in socks. I bought two pairs. Will buy more from here again! Worth the money!!
review image