5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Laces
I love my new shoe laces. They arrived quickly and were just as described. I liked them so much I ordered more in different colors.
Published on January 28, 2009 by M. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy way to grow old waiting on a delivery
Ordered shoelaces for about?? $1.65 with a shipping charge of about $5.50 which came to me in an envelope of the normal letter type. Talk about a shipping charge rip off!!!! Plus it took over two weeks for this "letter" to arrive. The good parts about this transaction was that it sucked and I won't mention the bad parts.
Published on December 27, 2008 by Francis R. Kolb

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy way to grow old waiting on a delivery, December 27, 2008

3.0 out of 5 stars Found Fat Laces for Special Needs boy, December 22, 2010
Have a hard time finding laces that are fat for my guy who has special needs. The fat laces are easy to handle. Once These were received (very fast delivery) wore them 3 days and the ends frayed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too short by far., September 17, 2011
I called and complained to the company and they said they would replace the size (45 ") when I ordered and paid for 54". They never shipped, so I'm stuck with unusable but attractive laces. The woman I spoke with said the people who measure kind of eyeball it.

2.0 out of 5 stars too wide, November 10, 2011
These are the width of a belt. They are 7/8 inch wide. Absolutely no way to tell by picture. Unless you are buying these for clown shoes, do not order. Price is $2.50 shipping was $5 so I am just stuck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Laces, January 28, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Fat Laces., October 16, 2013
Like we used to do it. Old school. Here's a little story that must be told about two bad brothers that we're put on hold....

5.0 out of 5 stars True old school effect, June 17, 2013
Bought 7 pairs that I interchange in my white Fish head Adidas according to my outfit!!!! Enough said!!! Exactly what I wanted.

1.0 out of 5 stars UGH, December 12, 2011
This review is from: FootGalaxy High Quality Fat Laces For Boots And Shoes (Apparel)
Just be aware that wide means W I D E...I cannot use these! I had no idea that these laces were as wide as they are, so be warned. Mine will go into the junk drawer to be used as ?? not shoelaces, that's for sure!

1.0 out of 5 stars no detailed info poor response to customer e-mails, December 18, 2008
I e-mailed this company several days ago asking simple questions ,such as, how wide are the laces and do they come in pairs. they failed to respond .be cautious when ordering .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great laces, June 17, 2014
The laces are great except I ordered the wrong size. They were too thick. Ended up giving them to a friend.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›