5.0 out of 5 stars Love the Laces
I love my new shoe laces. They arrived quickly and were just as described. I liked them so much I ordered more in different colors.
Published on January 28, 2009 by M. Smith

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy way to grow old waiting on a delivery
Ordered shoelaces for about?? $1.65 with a shipping charge of about $5.50 which came to me in an envelope of the normal letter type. Talk about a shipping charge rip off!!!! Plus it took over two weeks for this "letter" to arrive. The good parts about this transaction was that it sucked and I won't mention the bad parts.
Published on December 27, 2008 by Francis R. Kolb

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality and looks good!, April 9, 2014
Very good quality fat laces and at a good price too. They look good in my All Star Chuck Taylors!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cartoonish huge, April 7, 2014
John S Bull (FAYETTEVILLE, AR, US) - See all my reviews
I thought these were standard flat laces for sneakers, but these are cartoonishly big. I guess I didn't research it well enough. They are about an inch wide. Seem to be good quality, but they'll never make it on a pair of my shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect find, March 16, 2014
Perfect fit. Exactly what i expected. I will be ordering more laces in the future fore sure. More colors next time

5.0 out of 5 stars FootGalaxy fat laces, March 12, 2014
these Foot Galaxy fat laces look great and will go with any good looking sneaker, like vans, adidas, c1rcas, fallen.

2.0 out of 5 stars What color did I get???, December 28, 2013
This is like a darkish golden yellow. It is a nice yellow. Mine was like a bland pastel yellow. It was not what I needed at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOOKS GOOD, December 10, 2013
LOOKS GOOD WANTED TO LOOK LIKE THE PROS-THIS DID IT-WISH I COULD PLAY LIKE THE PROS-GOT ANY LACES THAT WILL DO THAT

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, just too fat., December 1, 2013
DatStud (Detroit, Michigan) - See all my reviews
I didn't know these laces were going to be so fat. I wish I would've known. They don't look right with my shoes. The quality is good though. Just wasn't what I wanted or expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars good, October 2, 2013
Marcio Vita (Hialeah, Florida, US) - See all my reviews
I am very satisfied and will certainly consider on a next purchase, specially because it has international freight options to be used..

5.0 out of 5 stars super nifty, August 10, 2013
I got these and a set of brown sort of flannel design laces and combined the two laces on a pair of militia skate shoes. Looks awesome. Great product. I recommend it 5 out of 5.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great color but so thick it barely fits in athletic shoes, April 17, 2013
These laces are far thicker than they appear in the picture and barely fit in athletic shoes. To me the picture made these look like an average lace as would be in a pair of shoes when they are purchased (which is what I wanted). However, that is not the case. These laces are really wide and are hard to lace the shoes because they barely fit in the shoe lace holes.

ARRAY(0x9f6d5888)