Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on November 10, 2011
These are the width of a belt. They are 7/8 inch wide. Absolutely no way to tell by picture. Unless you are buying these for clown shoes, do not order. Price is $2.50 shipping was $5 so I am just stuck.
on December 27, 2008
Ordered shoelaces for about?? $1.65 with a shipping charge of about $5.50 which came to me in an envelope of the normal letter type. Talk about a shipping charge rip off!!!! Plus it took over two weeks for this "letter" to arrive. The good parts about this transaction was that it sucked and I won't mention the bad parts.
11 comment22 of 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 22, 2010
Have a hard time finding laces that are fat for my guy who has special needs. The fat laces are easy to handle. Once These were received (very fast delivery) wore them 3 days and the ends frayed.
on September 17, 2011
I called and complained to the company and they said they would replace the size (45 ") when I ordered and paid for 54". They never shipped, so I'm stuck with unusable but attractive laces. The woman I spoke with said the people who measure kind of eyeball it.
on December 12, 2011
Just be aware that wide means W I D E...I cannot use these! I had no idea that these laces were as wide as they are, so be warned. Mine will go into the junk drawer to be used as ?? not shoelaces, that's for sure!
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 28, 2009
I love my new shoe laces. They arrived quickly and were just as described. I liked them so much I ordered more in different colors.
on December 18, 2008
I e-mailed this company several days ago asking simple questions ,such as, how wide are the laces and do they come in pairs. they failed to respond .be cautious when ordering .
22 comments12 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2013
Bought 7 pairs that I interchange in my white Fish head Adidas according to my outfit!!!! Enough said!!! Exactly what I wanted.
on October 16, 2013
Like we used to do it. Old school. Here's a little story that must be told about two bad brothers that we're put on hold....
on December 17, 2012
I have to admit that grey isn't my favorite color, but since my new sneakers had a lot of gray on them, I chose this color. I mistakenly got the wider laces, my fault. But, this pair of shoelaces is just common, everyday and I wasn't impressed with them (like I was with the rainbow striped ones) and my sneakers just looked bland...to make myself get up and go, I need something bright to perk me up. If grey and wide is what you need / like, I recommend these to you.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse