Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on March 2, 2011
I saw one reviewer complain of this before I purchased these laces. But, it was only one reviewer, so I didn't let it stop me. Sure enough, as I was putting the laces on the shoes, a plastic tip fell off. I was really careful after that and the other three tips are still intact. I have NEVER seen one of these tips come off so easily. You can't put them back on so now the laces are virtually worthless.I'm disappointed in the quality, and even madder that I paid $5 to ship these laces that easily could have been stuck in an envelope and mailed for the cost of one stamp! I did this out of convenience, but ended up being more inconvenienced in the long run.
on April 20, 2009
I got the laces in a timely way but the plastic ends fell off really quickly. My son is 7 so he's hard on his shoes but I am unable to relace his shoes because the plastic tips fell off.
on June 23, 2013
I should know not to believe product descriptions. I made a mistake and bought a bunch of these laces in both round and flat. ALL of them are utter garbage, not even decent polyester. I bought laces in orange, green (light and dark), light blue, red, yellow, and 'rainbow'. Got them in two sizes, for orange and 'rainbow'.

The 36" 'rainbow' laces aren't laces, but RIBBONS. They also come in a 63" version. These ribbons are actually half-way decent; basically two ribbons per lace, bonded together. They are the right width (standard for padded collar sneakers). Since you can't find these in stores -- or at least, I can't -- these might be worth buying. They are colorfast in warm water and can be dried on medium cotton heat.

The other flat 63" laces in solid colors are way too wide (easily 1/2 inch), cheap easily broken polyester, total waste. The round laces are so flimsy, you know they will unravel soon after wearing. The other flat 36" laces are standard athletic-shoe width, but again are cheap like the rest.

Even laces you buy in the dollar stores or Walmart, are better than these. WASTE OF MONEY. Shipping for the nine pairs of laces was only 4 oz, so it would cost only another fifty cents to return; but then I'm out $6 in postage total, on a $12 purchase of the laces themselves. So won't return them, but also won't buy any more.

You really do get what you pay for, and what one should pay for, is COTTON laces. Next time, that's what I'll do: in a brick-and-mortar store where I can prove they are cotton, first.
VINE VOICEon December 6, 2012
Okay I realize it's a bit strange to be as pleased as I am over buying shoelaces. But hear me out. So many shoes these days come with laces that are way too long or with these absurd round laces that don't stay tied. It seems like I spent years and years where I would have the thought, once a week or so, "these laces are such a nuisance." The problem is that, for me at least, it just never happened to make a trip to the store with shoelaces especially in mind. A few times, I had the thought at a large store that, gosh, maybe they have shoelaces. But the selection would be limited and even then, who knows the right size to get just from memory?

If you've made it through this preamble, then perhaps you'll understand just how glad I am that I ordered 15 sets of shoelaces in different sizes and colors, after measuring the laces on several of my shoes and figuring out what size I need. Now, all my shoes have laces that are a pleasure. I also have a number of laces in pretty colors to give my daughter as a little gift. I found all the laces to be of perfectly fine quality. The pleasure I've received from this order dramatically exceeds the modest price. Thanks!
on January 6, 2012
One lace had 2 broken aglets. The other lace was fine. The color was as expected. This was a lot to pay for only 1 lace
on November 13, 2015
This is one nice looking great product, and it gave me a compliment on my 4 years old shoe (:-D).

Please note it's little wide and mine was little too short but because my shoe had just 2 eyelets so it worked perfectly fine.

Actually I ordered it for different shoe initially but it came too short for that but then I found it perfect fit for my other pair.
on June 23, 2015
The shoelaces provide excellent arch support. In fact, since receiving the laces, my whole life has improved. I inherited a tropical resort that makes huge amounts of money, I lost 30 pounds and now rival the best GQ model in appeal. I would order more shoelaces but am afraid I couldn't live with the attention and acclaim.
on April 5, 2015
darker than they appeared online but I am not blaming the seller as I know a lot of things photograph differently in different lighting. the laces appear more slender in the picture but when received they are the width of normal shoelaces or maybe slightly narrower. I purchased these as a replacement for laces that were in a pair of light tan suede boots.
on February 26, 2015
My husband is very hard on his shoelaces. I purchased these shoelaces to replace the ones that came with a pair of shoes he purchased 3 months ago. The laces are true to the color pictured and very durable. My husband says that they feel thicker than the original laces which gives us hope that they will last longer than the originals. I purchased the 72 in laces which are a little long for his size 11 sneakers, so he use all the holes in the shoes to make them work, He actually like his shoes better this way. I have these saved on my computer so I can find them easier in the future because I know I will buy them again.
on November 6, 2014
They are simple and look very sharp. Flat laces are always a necessity of mine since the round tube style laces tend to wear away and peel apart after a few months or less. I have Puma Romas and lace them with 6 sets of eyelets. I have ample length leftover for myself to tie but not a lot. You could buy something longer but it may be too long. For me, these worked wonderfully.