5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfort, Even Better Playability
Published on July 10, 2012 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, but Question Durability
These shoes are comfortable - walking 18 holes is easy on the feet. But I have only worn them 4-5 times, and the leather already looks like it has a couple seasons worth of wear. I'll keep applying some protectant on a somewhat regular basis and hope that the shoes hold up.
Published 22 months ago by JEFF VALITON

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfort, Even Better Playability, July 10, 2012
This review is from: FootJoy Men's Contour Golf Shoe (Apparel)
I tell myself to write more reviews when I either really like, or really dislike, a product. Then I don't. These shoes, however, motivated me to get my opinion out. Really, really great shoes. Perhaps the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn (and I've owned about a dozen pairs) along with a pair of Johnston Murphy golf shoes I owned about 15 years ago (that also happened to weigh about 20 pounds). These shoes are lightweight (I prefer to walk and 18 feels like an hour at the range). They perform (they grip the ground...the Ecco pair I tried, albiet at the store, just did not seem like they'd perform great on a wet course....but then again look at all the pros who wear them (for a healthy endorsement check?). They are built well (again, I was intent on going Ecco, but these seem much more durable and well made...the Ecco pair was comfy, but the quality seemed questionable (I am not, however, a cordwainer (cobblers repair shoes, cordwainers make shoes...but I pseudointellectually digress. I can wiki with the best of 'em)). They are stylish (I went with the tan saddles and can wear them with shorts or long pants, white or black socks (no-shows, of course), khakis, jeans, white...it all works. They are affordable (half the price of where they should be...FootJoy CFOs, cover your eyes). In short, music to my feet.

Ok, long review for a really short endorsement (the non-paying kind). Get them. And FootJoy, the price point is perfect.

Cheers,

-Not Freddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., May 19, 2012
I love my new golf shoes. No complaints. The fit was perfect.. but my game hasn't improved. It must be my clubs.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfortable, stable and great for walking the course too, December 9, 2011
Kevin (LA, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these along with other footjoys- dryjoys and fj icons. The interesting thing is they are all different feeling. Icons feel like really nice dress shoes with a bit of added stability. These feel especially light and more athletic. In all, I'd say they are excellent build and design. Important for me, since I add arch support inserts, is that they fit just as well with the added inserts.

4.0 out of 5 stars comfy shoes, October 5, 2012
I needed these shoes in size 15 because the toes on this style are narrow. Going one size up worked fine. A down side is the appearance of length. It has a positive effect because it keeps your head down. You can't take your eyes off the toes.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, November 14, 2012
no dislikes for this product very very very very good
yes i would recommend this to every one and any one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great comfortable shoe!, November 5, 2012
I bought a pair of these golf shoes for my husband's birthday and that very next weekend he wore them playing golf. He said they were a perfect fit & were so comfortable. Great brand of shoes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!!, March 8, 2014
Very comfortable and durable golf shoe!!Wear them all the time and they are easy to clean and maintain.Thanks for the great service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoe for the price, July 14, 2013
Laurel Cole (Half Moon Bay, CA USA) - See all my reviews
My husband was very pleased with these golf shoes, and they were true to size and nice looking too. Great value!

4.0 out of 5 stars FootJoy Golf Shoe., April 20, 2013
Overall, I'm happy with is golf shoe but the length could be a tad longer. Stylish shoe with good quality construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great golf shoe even if you have Narrow feet, February 18, 2013
This is a great show for the money. The reason I got this one is it comes in Narrow. Fits my foot very well and I don't get blisters after walking 18 holes.

FootJoy Men's Contour Golf Shoe