Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

64%
36%

on August 20, 2014
Note to the unwary.

SEGA now regionally lock their games, so you cannot buy this in one region and use in another.

SEGA also apparently have little regard for loyal customers who have repeatedly purchased all updates and simply refer the customer to the retailer to rectify the problem. The retailer of course is stuck with the regional copies he has and is unable to help.

It would seem clear SEGA are the only ones who can help but could not be bothered.
on November 20, 2014
I just got this game and I can't even install it. The steam is currently unavailable. I have never bought any PC game but I really like the football manager series so I decided to buy it and play it online too.
on December 18, 2013
An excellent enhanced version of Football manager that takes the franchise to the next level of play. A fully immersive football experience that allows a true fan of the beautiful game to be part of his/her favorite clubs history, past, present, and future. THE BEST football game/simulation on the market today.
on February 10, 2015
Garbage. Everything is so arbitrary. All of a sudden players will act like they have no eyes, running into team mates, not challenging for balls right in front of them, instead waiting for a team mate further away to go for it, but by then the other team has already gotten the ball.
on June 16, 2014
I love the FM series. I have many editions of the series. Great game. very good stats, gameplay, decent graphics. It is without a doubt the best football management sim going. And i've played just about every other one.
I haven't gotten the last two, and with the world cup going on, I decided to get the latest..FM 2014.
I, however, avoid any product powered by steam like the plague. My fault, I should have read that this is a Steam product. Steam sucks. I have never had anything but problems with it. I've returned games with it in the past and I may have to do so with this product.
I just want to load my purchase!!! Please!!! Why make it so difficult. I cannot get steam to recognize my internet connection. it keeps saying that it needs an internet connection and to check my settings and continue. I am connected, and it will not continue. I have a high speed account. I am connected.
I hate steam, I hate steam, I hate steam.
2 hours later, Steam finally downloads and lets me continue. I have no idea why it did this last time ......Now it wont retrieve my account info. Did I mention that I hate steam. every time I put in my email account it tells me that its already in use by someone......yeah, that's ME! Still trying 3 hours later.....
Other than something for the manufacturer, I don't see a single redeeming benefit of using steam.

I would love to give FM2014 all five stars, because I'm sure it will deserve it. But , as of now, I may never get to play it let alone install it.
When will these game designers learn not to partner up with these loser companies that just drag their product down? I don't think I've ever heard a positive comment about Steam on any review ever.
And you sure won't get one from me either.
on May 6, 2014
great game....very fun...challenging learning curve still one of the better games ive played in a long time... would recommend to all manager wantabees
on October 29, 2014