Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on August 8, 2013
This is a must have for the serious fan! Once I picked it up I read it until my eyes bled. Very well thought out statistical analysis of myriad categories related to almost everything you could measure in football. This book will not leave my side for the next 6 months. I may need to take tomorrow off to read further. Sorry for the lack of specifics, but you could almost encompass it by saying "everything" is covered. 36 pages of explanation (which is required as it is complex) and 460 pages of review of NFL teams/players and a limited synopsis of the college game.
on September 8, 2013
Football Outsiders provides leading-edge pro and college football analysis, and their published almanacs continually get better as a result of fine-tuning their formulae. The team chapters are a great read, and the player breakdowns are amazing - you'll deep-dive with more acuity about actual and predicted performance in this journal vs. other publications, and the writing is pithy and focused without settling for drama to replace the analysis. Excellent publication and a fun, informative read.
on September 3, 2013
I'm a huge fan of the Football Outsiders Almanac. I promise you that if you have a family member obsessed with NFL football, including fantasy football and wagering, they would love to receive this book as a gift. Even if they don't normally like books. The Almanac is tough to put down and it delivers a ton of info that I use every week. It is a season long reference for a football fanatic.
on August 26, 2013
I always love to read what the crew at football outsiders have to say about what happened with the NFL. Every year they put out a book that is loaded with information that will give a a better understanding of what happened in the prior year of the NFL and what treads to expect in the upcoming NFL football season.
on September 6, 2013
Football Outsiders routinely produce the best guide to the NFL year in and year out. This book is a must-have for fans, fantasy football players and office pool entrants(read:gamblers). Not only is the book a great resource, the website from whence it sprang provides week by week updates of team and player metrics. In my opinion this is the best source of advanced football metrics, hands down.
on February 7, 2014
I have bought Football Outsiders huge book every year since about 2008, and I will continue to do so. Their predictions for fantasy players are as good as any experts, I always get a few gems from them. This book contains a ton of info, you can read it for a month and still get good stuff from it. I would absolutely recommend Aaron and his staffs work.
on September 5, 2013
I read it every year. Also my favorite football website. Comedy mixed with great insight. Lots of information without being too dense.
on September 12, 2013
maybe the best book ever written about football.Especially liked the college section. Writting was also creative and kept my attention.
on September 9, 2013
The only source I have found that predicts performance instead of solely looking at last year's stats. I buy it every year.
on August 21, 2013
These guys KNOW what they are talking about. The definitive book for football fanatics. I'm a huge fan of their work.